http://www.one.org
Jax Place
"For Our Feature Presentation"
Tuesday, June 10, 2003




% where do you LIVE?

Argie just left. Yes, Argie, my high school friend, whom I haven’t seen in almost 3 years. She was here for around an hour and we tried to catch up on everything that happened in 3 years. Well, 1 hour will not be enough to do that but we tried. She told me about her PT adventures, since she’s a Physical Therapy graduate from UST. She told me stories about her internships at Phil. Heart Center, Cardinal Santos, UST and Moro Lorenzo Sports Center. It was so nice seeing her again. I haven’t seen my high school barkada in years and I really miss them. Ida’s baby shower is on Sunday, June 22. I hope I’ll be able to see all of them. Except probably Jill, our –has-been-non-existent-for-four-or-five-years kabarkada. She didn’t have a phone at home, she didn’t have a cellphone. She didn’t have an e-mail address. I know. I know. We should have tried harder. Well so should she. But she never did. The door swings both ways, di ba? Speaking of Ida’s shower, Abi and Mayne still have not replied whether they were going on June 22 or not. Wala ba silang load? Nagpalit ba sila ng number? Andito ba sila sa Manila? Ninakaw ba ang cellphone nila kaya di nila natanggap ang text ko? Just sent them a text message, baka sakali. I do hope they answer back.

Let the things you love be your escape. – Mich Leary, The Long Goodbye

Just watched the Dawson’s Creek episode with Mich Leary’s funeral. Goodness. That has got to be my most favorite episode, apart from the pilot. Over the years kasi, DC lost its appeal. I still think that the best DC seasons were Seasons 1 to 3. And DC Episode 504 was so like the DC I used to love. Season 6 just started showing here in Manila a couple of weeks ago and I’ve been trying to watch it because it was the last season already. Tonight is the 5th episode of the 6th Season and if I remember to watch it, it’ll be the first episode of S6 I’ll get to watch. Oh well…

Got this survey from here, I am such a sucker for surveys. If you have surveys that you think I would be happy to answer, please let me know.

1. What size is your bed? double bed
2. What do you wear to bed? spags shirt and shorts
3. How many people regularly sleep in your bed? just me
4. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Nope. I sleep with 7 pillows, though.
5. If you could wake up next to any famous person who would it be? Josh Hartnett *sigh*
6. What would have happened the night before? Um…
7. How many people can comfortably sleep in your bed? 2
8. Who is the next person you would like to have in your bed with you? Josh Hartnett
9. What position do you go to sleep in? on my side, hugging a small pillow with a bigger pillow between my legs and
10. What position do you wake up in? sprawled out on my bed
11. Have you ever woken up in a really weird position? Weird? I don’t think so. But I did wake up with more than half of my body on, well, not on the bed anymore.
12. How many blankets/covers do you have on your bed? 1
13. Do you hog the blankets? Yup.
14. Have you ever found your pillows on the other side of the room? Not on the other side of the room but on the floor beside my bed.
15. When was the last time you fell out of bed? A couple of years ago.
16. Do you have any strange bed habits such as sleep talking etc? Not only do I talk but I laugh and I fight with my sister while I’m sleeping and she’s awake!
17. Do you snore? My sister says I do. But only when I’m really tired!
18. Hows about drooling? Uh, I don’t think so.
19. How many pillows do you have on your bed? 7. I used to have more but my bed won’t have room for me anymore if I don’t remove it.
20. Do you tend to sleep with a fan? Nope.

This week’s This or That Tuesday:

1. "The Munsters" or "The Addams Family"? The Munsters
2. "The Sopranos" or the "Godfather" movies? The Godfather
3. "The Jetsons" or "Lost in Space"? The Jetsons
4. "Superman" or "Batman" (either the TV shows or the movies)? Batman
5. "Sex & The City" or "Friends"? Friends
6. "The Wizard of Oz" or the "Harry Potter" movies? Harry Potter
7. "The Simpsons" or "King of the Hill"? The Simpsons
8. "Grease" or "Saturday Night Fever"? Grease
9. Old prime-time soaps: "Dallas" or "Dynasty"? Dallas
10. Not very thought-provoking this week...do you prefer TV shows or movies? Movies



posted by Jax @ 3:06:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jax
Home: San Francisco, CA, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
I am a freelance writer, editor and blogger.
I write from home and I write from the
coffee shop I manage. I am also a graduate
student at AAU, studying film.
I have never been more stressed in my life.
And I am loving it!
To know me and more about my writing services, drop me a line at
jtabergas [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Meanwhile, read some of my works here:
  • HubPages
  • The Movie Space
  • Couch Tuber
  • Flick Rev
  • Good Life Review
  • 'Bout Books
  • Afterthoughts
  • Powered by FeedBurner

    Add to Google Reader or Homepage
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Previous Post
    Affiliates

    Barnes & Noble Recommends 120x90

    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER


    blog search directory
    Listed in LS Blogs


    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Pinoy-Blogs.com
    Pinoy Blog Directory
    Pinoy Hot Blogs
    Blog Flux Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.