http://www.one.org
Jax Place
"For Our Feature Presentation"
Wednesday, June 04, 2003

So... what's on TV tonight?
If you were a room in a house, what room would you be?

You are Trinity-
You are Trinity, from "The Matrix."
Strong, beautiful- you epitomize the ultimate
heroine.


What Matrix Persona Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

le shok
le shok - you're fun and you like to shake your
butt. you're kind of snotty and obnoxious, but
it comes off as being cute. you're quick and
crude, but we like you that way.


Which one of these bands are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

You are Fudge! You are egoistic. :) You are sweet too, lyk chocolate and cookie. You have many friends, and is very well-liked by others.
You are Fudge! You are egoistic. :) You are sweet
too, lyk chocolate and cookie. You have many
friends, and is very well-liked by others.


Which -=ChocolateFudgeCookie=- are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Watched Ang Tanging Ina yesterday starring Ai Ai de las Alas and it was so funny! I was laughing my ass off from start to finish! Ai Ai's so funny! Highly recommended, everyone should watch it! Well, if you're living in the Philippines. If not, you can order the VCD when it comes out in the near future.

Watched Miss Universe this morning and, sad to say, the Philippine bet wasn't part of the 15 finalists. Oh well. Rooted for South Africa but she only got 2nd runner-up. My 2nd bet, Dominican Republic won, though. But did you know that she's only 18 years old?! She's four years younger than me! Freaky.

Was able to watch Meteor Garden a week ago. It's a nice show. Click the link to know the story. The story's very light and I think everyone can relate to it, which is I think why it's became such a hit among Filipinos. I was watching it earlier this afternoon and it was so like an anime show, it's freaky. Shai Cai and Dao Ming Si kind of reminded me of Ranma and Akane of Ranma 1/2. Hehe. Funny. But you know what? My sister-in-law told me that ABS-CBN, I think, wanted to bring F4 here, since they've become an overnight sensation even though Filipinos can't understand what they're saying unless they knew Chinese, to satisfy the Filipino fans. But apparently F4 was asking for P18M. What?! Well, when they were computing the price for the tickets, since they wanted it at Araneta Coliseum, the cheapest ticket will be at P10,000. P10,000 for general admission?! That's worse than ADMU-DLSU Finals Game 3 patron tickets! Damn! Are they that good?! That is still under discussion.

made by Eve


Hehehe...Can't help myself. :)




Meteor Garden - the overnight sensation

posted by Jax @ 6:19:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jax
Home: San Francisco, CA, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
I am a freelance writer, editor and blogger.
I write from home and I write from the
coffee shop I manage. I am also a graduate
student at AAU, studying film.
I have never been more stressed in my life.
And I am loving it!
To know me and more about my writing services, drop me a line at
jtabergas [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Meanwhile, read some of my works here:
  • HubPages
  • The Movie Space
  • Couch Tuber
  • Flick Rev
  • Good Life Review
  • 'Bout Books
  • Afterthoughts
  • Powered by FeedBurner

    Add to Google Reader or Homepage
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Previous Post
    Affiliates

    Barnes & Noble Recommends 120x90

    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER


    blog search directory
    Listed in LS Blogs


    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Pinoy-Blogs.com
    Pinoy Blog Directory
    Pinoy Hot Blogs
    Blog Flux Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.