http://www.one.org
Jax Place
"For Our Feature Presentation"
Monday, June 09, 2003
Is this really me?


cuddle and a kiss
cuddle and a kiss on the forehead - you like to be
close to your special someone and feel warm,
comfortable, and needed


What Sign of Affection Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


Horse
What Is Your Animal Personality?

brought to you by Quizilla


This one’s true.


gumby
You are GOO! Gooey little Goo is out for the blue!
Cheerful gurlie with culries in your hair, you
BLONDE! Sometimes you mess up with plans, but
at least you take risks!


***Which GUMBY Character Are YOU?***
brought to you by Quizilla


Um, I only remember Gumby so…


You are a purple gumball!
You are a purple gumball!


What Color Gumball Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


What does that mean?


You Are Obsessed! You take too many
quizzes, and probably spend too much time
considering the results. How do I know? Because
you took a quiz to tell you whether or not you
take too many quizzes. Really, people, use your
brains. Oh, and FYI, i got this result too.


Do You TaKe Too MaNy oNLiNe QuiZZeS????
brought to you by Quizilla


Ok….


Carrie
You're Most Like Carrie! You are a balance between
all your friends, incorporating both cynicism
and optimism into the group. You're uniqe, and
never want to betray that about yourself. You
will never stop looking for answers, but you
don't let that get in the way of living life.
You know when to reserved, and when to be
daring. Most of all, you're fun and
charasmatic!


What 'Sex and the City' Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


Am I really?


Your Rachel!!!
Rachel


what F-R-I-E-N-D-S character r u?
brought to you by Quizilla


Really?




Everyone seems to like you since you are funny and the life of the party.

However, take away those few gimmicks that you keep a
crowd entertained with, and there really isn't much else left.

Take The "Which WWF Wrestler are you?" Quiz.
Created by Potman




Can you smell what The Rock is cooking?




Which Jedi Knight are you? go to:the quiz!
You are the deceptively spritely Master Yoda. Your past is mysterious and you like bran. Though you walk with a cane, everybody fears your ability to deftly manipulate your lightsaber. Everybody thinks you're alright, but secretly people want to throttle you for your poor english. If
you can manipulate other peoples' minds, why can't you teach yourself to speak?



Master Yoda kicked ass in Attack of the Clones!




Which Middle Earth race are you? go to:the quiz!



I think I’m taking way too many quizzes for today. Gotta stop then.

After three weeks or so, I finally went back to the gym this morning. I’ve forgotten how good it feels after working out. I may not be losing as much weight as I want to but at least I’ve kept my stress level in check. Btw, does anyone know a website which lists the amount of calories in different types of food?

I was talking to a college friend awhile ago through MSN Messenger. We met on our sophomore year when she was campaigning for Batch President for Junior Year Council. She won and I was the representative of my course so I got to work with her. The next year, on our senior year, she was Secretary General of our student government and I was a representative for our batch (we were batchmates). We worked together for two years and became quite close. We talked for around 10-15 minutes earlier this evening and, well, I’ve forgotten how much I’ve missed talking to her about stuff. It doesn’t matter what we talk about as long as we get to talk to each other. Wala lang. We had to cut our conversation short because she was going to the gym na.

Is it just me or is Charmed getting lamer by the second? Tonight’s episode was just – not good. And I am tired of the Phoebe – Cole storyline. I mean, please, Cole, just get on with your life and let Phoebe get on with hers. If you really do love her, then let her go! If you guys were meant to be, then you will meet each other once again. There. Now, if only the writers of the show can read this…

Every time I watch Boston Public, I get teary-eyed. Like, tonight’s episode for example. It was the episode where Harvey Lipschultz discovers he has son with an African-American woman. At the last part of the episode, Harvey meets his grandson’s family and is moved to tears because of happiness. Well, I am such a sucker for that and, before I knew it, there were tears coming out of my eyes. At least next week’s episode looks like fun.

Ever since I was in high school, I have always felt strongly about the movement to find a cure and understand AIDS. More than a decade after discovering this fatal disease, people still do not know much about it and have not found a cure for it. According to AIDS.org, as of December, 2000, there were an estimated 36.1 million people all over the world infected with HIV/AIDS, 1.4 million of these are children. And more than half of those infected are Afrikaans, where they don’t receive much help, medicine, facilities and much more. You can help out to fight AIDS by going to AIDS.org or Stop AIDS. Please spread the word to fight this fatal disease.


You are a sexy bride.
Yummy! You are a sexy bride!


What Kind of Bride Will You Be?
brought to you by Quizilla
posted by Jax @ 8:15:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jax
Home: San Francisco, CA, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
I am a freelance writer, editor and blogger.
I write from home and I write from the
coffee shop I manage. I am also a graduate
student at AAU, studying film.
I have never been more stressed in my life.
And I am loving it!
To know me and more about my writing services, drop me a line at
jtabergas [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Meanwhile, read some of my works here:
  • HubPages
  • The Movie Space
  • Couch Tuber
  • Flick Rev
  • Good Life Review
  • 'Bout Books
  • Afterthoughts
  • Powered by FeedBurner

    Add to Google Reader or Homepage
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Previous Post
    Affiliates

    Barnes & Noble Recommends 120x90

    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER


    blog search directory
    Listed in LS Blogs


    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Pinoy-Blogs.com
    Pinoy Blog Directory
    Pinoy Hot Blogs
    Blog Flux Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.