http://www.one.org
Jax Place
"For Our Feature Presentation"
Thursday, May 22, 2003
Admittedly, I am a Survivor fan. The only season I didn’t watch completely was the first one. Only because I already knew the outcome before I was able to watch it. As some of you have read, I have never liked the winners since Survivor: The Australian Outback. I was rooting for Kathy in Survivor: Marquesas but Vecepia won. I was rooting for Helen in Survivor: Thailand but Brian won. I was voting for Rob to win in Survivor: Amazon but Jenna won. Sometimes, I don’t know why I even pick a favorite since they don’t win. Oh well, I’m still looking forward to watching Survivor: Pearl Islands set to premiere this fall. Also, check this article out, it’s Phil Kural’s MVP Moments for everyone in Survivor: Amazon. And this one, too, for the Year-End Awards.

My all-time favorite show is Friends and I love taking trivia questions about it, particularly this one.

It has finally come. The moment I’ve been dreading has finally arrived. I am actually – bored. Yes. You heard me right. For the first time since I graduated 14 months ago, I am bored. Maybe because I’m leaving in a little more than 2 months and RAD is closed for now. I’m not doing anything with a deadline. That’s why I need to go back to school. I need to have something certain (i.e., work) in my life.

Anyway, looking forward to watching these upcoming movies:

Finding Nemo
Italian Job
The Hulk
Alex and Emma
Charlie’s Angels 2: Full Throttle
Bab Boys II
Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
Uptown Girls
Matrix Revolutions
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
Star Wars Episode III
Lizzie Mcguire
Hollywood Homicide

Eek! Gotta save up for all of these movies!
posted by Jax @ 8:41:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jax
Home: San Francisco, CA, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
I am a freelance writer, editor and blogger.
I write from home and I write from the
coffee shop I manage. I am also a graduate
student at AAU, studying film.
I have never been more stressed in my life.
And I am loving it!
To know me and more about my writing services, drop me a line at
jtabergas [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Meanwhile, read some of my works here:
  • HubPages
  • The Movie Space
  • Couch Tuber
  • Flick Rev
  • Good Life Review
  • 'Bout Books
  • Afterthoughts
  • Powered by FeedBurner

    Add to Google Reader or Homepage
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Previous Post
    Affiliates

    Barnes & Noble Recommends 120x90

    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER


    blog search directory
    Listed in LS Blogs


    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Pinoy-Blogs.com
    Pinoy Blog Directory
    Pinoy Hot Blogs
    Blog Flux Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.