| Tuesday, May 06, 2003
|this week's writing prompts.
This week's This or That:
1. TV or radio? radio
2. On the radio: talk or music station? music station
3. Actual books or books-on-tape (or e-books)? actual books
4. Actual newspaper, or web version? actual newspaper
5. Wall Street Journal or National Enquirer? neither?
6. TV news...news channel such as CNN, or your local broadcast news? local news
7. A movie you've been looking forward to seeing gets bad reviews all around. See it anyway, or pass? see it anyway
8. See movies when they first come out, or wait a few weeks for the lines at the theater to get shorter? when they first come out
9. TV: cable, satellite dish, or just plain old antenna? cable
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: If you had to choose only one form of media to come into your home, which would you choose...print (newspapers, magazines) or electronic (TV, internet)? Why? Electronic. Because it's more interactive and readily available.
This week's Weekly Wrap-up:
1. When is your birthday? November 5
2. How accurate is your zodiac sign? Not very.
3. What do you typically do to celebrate your birthday? I go out. Doesn't matter what I do as long as I get to treat myself.
4. Do you like to receive presents? Why or why not? Yeah I do! Who doesn't?
5. Describe the best birthday and/or present you ever had. My best birthday was my 18th birthday, my debut celebration. It was a grand celebration and that was the time I felt all of my family and friends' love for me. Plus I got the best gifts! haha!
this week's friday five:
1. Name one song you hate to admit you like. Hey Mr DJ by Zhane
2. Name two songs that always make you cry. I don't know. Is there?
3. Name three songs that turn you on. Turn Me On - Norah Jones, Hot in Herre - Nelly, That's the Way Love Goes - Janet Jackson
4. Name four songs that always make you feel good. any Norah Jones song
5. Name five songs you couldn't ever do without. Video - India Arie, Like I Love You - Justin Timberlake, Bring Me To Life - Evanescence, Waiting in Vain - Annie Lennox, Talkin Bout A Revolution - Tracy Chapman
|posted by Jax @ 9:03:00 PM