http://www.one.org
Jax Place
"For Our Feature Presentation"
Friday, April 25, 2003
I was talking to a friend yesterday and she asked me how I was and I got all sentimental and all that. So sue me. I felt great! God was once again showing me how great He truly was. Do you know that quote about God that goes,

God answers PRAYERS in three ways,
YES and GIVES you what you want;
He says NO and GIVES you something BETTER;
He says WAIT and GIVES you the BEST in His own time.


I've known this for so long and I keep forgetting how true this is. Take for example, just this month, I applied for an editorial assistant job for a new magazine. I went through interviews with the HR manager, the editor-in-chief and the president but unfortunately did not get the job. Obviously, I was bummed out. But not for long. You know why? Because I found out why God didn't want to give me the job. He's sending me to Boston, instead, to study about my lifelong dream. He knows that this has been my dream for so long and I've waited for so long to make this come true and now here it is. And He doesn't want anything to stand in the way of it. He is just so great. Do you know what I mean? He is just great!

I won't let You down, Lord. Not after You've believed in me so much even if I didn't have the same belief in myself or in You. Thank You, Lord. I won't disappoint You.
posted by Jax @ 7:09:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jax
Home: San Francisco, CA, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
I am a freelance writer, editor and blogger.
I write from home and I write from the
coffee shop I manage. I am also a graduate
student at AAU, studying film.
I have never been more stressed in my life.
And I am loving it!
To know me and more about my writing services, drop me a line at
jtabergas [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Meanwhile, read some of my works here:
  • HubPages
  • The Movie Space
  • Couch Tuber
  • Flick Rev
  • Good Life Review
  • 'Bout Books
  • Afterthoughts
  • Powered by FeedBurner

    Add to Google Reader or Homepage
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Previous Post
    Affiliates

    Barnes & Noble Recommends 120x90

    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER


    blog search directory
    Listed in LS Blogs


    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Pinoy-Blogs.com
    Pinoy Blog Directory
    Pinoy Hot Blogs
    Blog Flux Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.