http://www.one.org
Jax Place
"For Our Feature Presentation"
Sunday, January 30, 2005
Musical Tag
Musical Tag
I've been tagged by Daphne

Random 10:
1. "I don't know what I can save you from" - kings of convenience
2. "the prettiest thing" - norah jones
3. "everything reminds me of her" - elliott smith
4. "homecoming" - vienna teng
5. "beautiful day" - u2
6. "bees of my knees" - alanis morissette
7. "swonderful" - diana krall
8. "there's no stopping us" - jason mraz
9. "good to go" - elliott smith
10. "so danco samba" - lisa ono

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
Omb. I've deleted all the mp3s I downloaded before.

2. The last CD you bought is:
I think it was Kings of Convenience (Quiet Is The New Loud) and Elliott Smith (From A Basement On The Hill)

3. What is the last song you listened to before this message:
I think Triple H's entrance theme.

4. Write down five songs you listen to a lot or mean a lot to you:
1. "I Don't Know What I Can Save You From" - Kings of Convenience
2. "There's No Stopping Us" - Jason Mraz
3. "Some Kind Of Wonderful" - Joss Stone
4. "These Are The Days" - Jamie Cullum
5. "Vertigo" - U2

5. Who are you gonna pass this stick to? (3 persons and why)

Mela - First name to pop into my mind. Although the fact that I just came from her journal helped somewhat.
Ganns - He's not a musician for nothing.
Vikkicar - Because we both like the same musicians

Labels:

posted by Jax @ 8:04:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jax
Home: San Francisco, CA, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
I am a freelance writer, editor and blogger.
I write from home and I write from the
coffee shop I manage. I am also a graduate
student at AAU, studying film.
I have never been more stressed in my life.
And I am loving it!
To know me and more about my writing services, drop me a line at
jtabergas [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Meanwhile, read some of my works here:
  • HubPages
  • The Movie Space
  • Couch Tuber
  • Flick Rev
  • Good Life Review
  • 'Bout Books
  • Afterthoughts
  • Powered by FeedBurner

    Add to Google Reader or Homepage
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Previous Post
    Affiliates

    Barnes & Noble Recommends 120x90

    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER


    blog search directory
    Listed in LS Blogs


    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Pinoy-Blogs.com
    Pinoy Blog Directory
    Pinoy Hot Blogs
    Blog Flux Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.