http://www.one.org
Jax Place
"For Our Feature Presentation"
Thursday, August 21, 2003
thoughts
I have the Lord of the Rings: Two Towers DVD already!

It arrived today and I watched it immediately.

I swear, I love that movie. Peter Jackson is such a genius. I love what he did here. I swear, he has to win a Best Director award for this.

While I was watching the movie though, my sister kept pointing out to me the stuff that Jackson did that was different from the book. And that's what the fanatics were rambling about: that Jackson didn't stay true to the book. I was irritated by that. I mean, this movie is Peter Jackson's interpretation of the book. He modified and took out some scenes because he felt he could tell the story better without it. I mean, if you really don't like what he did, then don't watch it!

***

I just want to review my list of things to do before I'm 30. Hmm. Just as I expected, I haven't progressed yet. Hehe.

Things I Want To Do Before I'm 30

1. Be a certified diver.
2. Make at least one box-office hit, or at least a controversial one. ;)
3. Learn to surf.
4. Open a cafe/bookshop.
5. Go bungee-jumping.
6. Go to Spain, Canada and Sweden.
7. Live on my own.
8. Join or attend an international film festival (set in international waters).
9. Publish at least two books. (preferably, at least 1 children's book and 1 fiction)
10. Skydive.
11. Go on a sabbatical to write.


***

I was watching a special on roller coasters over at the Discovery Channel awhile ago and I just realized that I haven't riden a roller coaster in 4 years! And I love roller coasters! I mean, I could just ride them over and over again! *sniff sniff* I'm such a loser. I don't even make an effort to ride a roller coaster. EK's far kasi and it's getting more and more expensive to go there now. Oh well.

***

Before I forget, Ateneo won against Adamson earlier this afternoon! They're on a 7-game winning streak and still solo second! Next game will be on Sunday against FEU. I wonder who will win. I hope it's us. It'll be fun coz it's going to be another Banal vs Banal game. *grins* I wonder which Banal will be paying for dinner this time. I think it happens every time they play against each other. Whoever wins will have to pay for dinner. Hehe.

***

The season finale for The Amazing Race 4 will be tomorrow! I can't wait! Since teams of Jon and Al & Millie and Chuck are gone, I'm rooting for David and Jeff to win it because I don't like the other two teams. I can't wait for tomorrow!
posted by Jax @ 8:54:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jax
Home: San Francisco, CA, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
I am a freelance writer, editor and blogger.
I write from home and I write from the
coffee shop I manage. I am also a graduate
student at AAU, studying film.
I have never been more stressed in my life.
And I am loving it!
To know me and more about my writing services, drop me a line at
jtabergas [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Meanwhile, read some of my works here:
  • HubPages
  • The Movie Space
  • Couch Tuber
  • Flick Rev
  • Good Life Review
  • 'Bout Books
  • Afterthoughts
  • Powered by FeedBurner

    Add to Google Reader or Homepage
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Previous Post
    Affiliates

    Barnes & Noble Recommends 120x90

    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER


    blog search directory
    Listed in LS Blogs


    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Pinoy-Blogs.com
    Pinoy Blog Directory
    Pinoy Hot Blogs
    Blog Flux Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.