http://www.one.org
Jax Place
"For Our Feature Presentation"
Monday, August 18, 2003
quizzes!
I haven't done this in a long time actually. Hihihi. Forgot how fun it is!

You are NEMO!
What Finding Nemo Character are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

CWINDOWSDesktopFightclub.jpg
Fight Club!


What movie Do you Belong in?(many different outcomes!)
brought to you by Quizilla

HASH(0x83ce6d0)
Seer


The ULTIMATE personality test
brought to you by Quizilla

casablanca
"You must remember this, a kiss is still a
kiss". Your romance is Casablanca. A
classic story of love in trying times, chock
full of both cynicism and hope. You obviously
believe in true love, but you're also
constantly aware of practicality and societal
expectations. That's not always fun, but at
least it's realistic. Try not to let the Nazis
get you down too much.


What Romance Movie Best Represents Your Love Life?
brought to you by Quizilla

Aries
You should be dating an Aries.
21 March - 19 April
This person is a leader, very energetic, always
helping others to achieve their dreams. Though
at times, Aries can be be bossy, jealous, and
selfish, this ram enjoys sexy new challenges in
bed!


What Zodiac Sign Are You Attracted To?
brought to you by Quizilla

Sweet and fruity, you drink to have fun and love every minute of it!
Congratulations!! You're a strawberry daquiri!!


What Drink Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Jasmine
You are Jasmine from Aladdin!


What Disney Princess are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

cuddle and a kiss
cuddle and a kiss on the forehead - you like to be
close to your special someone and feel warm,
comfortable, and needed


What Sign of Affection Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

HASH(0x874e9a8)
You are ice. You have a cold exterior but a warm
heart.


What element is your soul?
brought to you by Quizilla

***

I don't agree with some of this but hey! It's still fun!

***

My friday five in months!

1. How much time do you spend online each day?
I have a DSL account so I take advantage of it. I spend around 10 - 12 hours online if I'm at home. Otherwise, I spend 3 - 5 hours online.

2. What is your browser homepage set to?
The Breast Cancer Site.

3. Do you use any instant messaging programs? If so, which one(s)?
Yup, I do. I have YM, MSN and ICQ but I always use YM and MSN.

4. Where was your first webpage located?
Geocities. It was a personal page about nothing. Hehe.

5. How long have you had your current website?
This blog? I've had it since May 2002 but I've only been actively using this since March 2003.

Labels:

posted by Jax @ 8:57:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jax
Home: San Francisco, CA, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
I am a freelance writer, editor and blogger.
I write from home and I write from the
coffee shop I manage. I am also a graduate
student at AAU, studying film.
I have never been more stressed in my life.
And I am loving it!
To know me and more about my writing services, drop me a line at
jtabergas [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Meanwhile, read some of my works here:
  • HubPages
  • The Movie Space
  • Couch Tuber
  • Flick Rev
  • Good Life Review
  • 'Bout Books
  • Afterthoughts
  • Powered by FeedBurner

    Add to Google Reader or Homepage
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Previous Post
    Affiliates

    Barnes & Noble Recommends 120x90

    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER


    blog search directory
    Listed in LS Blogs


    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Pinoy-Blogs.com
    Pinoy Blog Directory
    Pinoy Hot Blogs
    Blog Flux Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.