http://www.one.org
Jax Place
"For Our Feature Presentation"
Tuesday, August 12, 2003
truly-ly-ly
Can I just share that I slept at around 11:52pm last night? That's the earliest I've slept in weeks! At last. I've been dying for some sleep but can't since I have to work to get some moolah. What's frustrating about my job is I can't leave my work in the office because my home is my office! Ack.

Anyway, moving on to better things...

Went to Ateneo yesterday to conduct some surveys and took the opportunity to visit Doc Sol after so long. Good thing I did! Coz when I went there to ask if I can leave some surveys at the IS Dept, she said sure and went to the office of the department secretary and said, ", makre sure that the students who come in here answer this survey. Tell them I'm requiring it." Alright! Winner ka, Ma'am!

Anyway, prior to that, I met up with the rest of the group at Dunkin Donuts at Katipunan at 1030. I came early around 9:35am so that I could call some establishments before the others got there. Good thing na lang I was early coz my crush/friend passed by! Eh I haven't seen or talked to him in like a year. Syempre, we caught up with each other's lives but he had to go coz he still had a class. (Yes, he's still studying: a senior at ADMU, and he's almost 2 years younger than me.) I was on a high the whole day. :D

We also went to UP Diliman where I saw my college friend, Lesley, for the first time in a year, too! Wow.

I was expecting the worst kasi since we had to work yesterday. Eh I kind of wasn't in the mood since I haven't had enough decent sleep yet. But well, it was worth it pa rin.

It's all because of You, Lord. You truly are great. Yesterday, You showed me that everything happens for a reason. You showed me that everything that happens to us leads to something good, even if we don't see it at first. Actually, You didn't show me. You reminded me of Your greatness. Thank You, Lord. :)
posted by Jax @ 2:04:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jax
Home: San Francisco, CA, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
I am a freelance writer, editor and blogger.
I write from home and I write from the
coffee shop I manage. I am also a graduate
student at AAU, studying film.
I have never been more stressed in my life.
And I am loving it!
To know me and more about my writing services, drop me a line at
jtabergas [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Meanwhile, read some of my works here:
  • HubPages
  • The Movie Space
  • Couch Tuber
  • Flick Rev
  • Good Life Review
  • 'Bout Books
  • Afterthoughts
  • Powered by FeedBurner

    Add to Google Reader or Homepage
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Previous Post
    Affiliates

    Barnes & Noble Recommends 120x90

    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER


    blog search directory
    Listed in LS Blogs


    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Pinoy-Blogs.com
    Pinoy Blog Directory
    Pinoy Hot Blogs
    Blog Flux Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.