| Tuesday, April 04, 2006
| Queen on American Idol
|Omigod! I know it's country week this week but I can't help but be excited for next week.
IT'S QUEEN WEEK ON AMERICAN IDOL!
I remember putting Queen Week as one of my suggestions for themes on American Idol. And it has happened! Now if they only put in a "New Wave Week", I'll be a happy, happy girl
Back to Queen Week...
I wonder what songs they'll sing. I know what songs I want them to sing.
1. Under Pressure & 2. We Will Rock You - My two most favorite Queen songs ever. You think Chris will sing We Will Rock You? He's kind of predictable that way. Paris can probably sing Under Pressure. PROBABLY.
3. Somebody To Love - Katherine can probably sing this well. She's got the voice for it.
4. Who Wants To Live Forever - Either Katherine or Bucky can probably sing this.
5. Bicycle Race - I don't think any of them will to sing this. Although I could be wrong.
6. Tie Your Mother Down - Classic. Chris, I think, will be the only to pull this off. Or maybe Taylor can try to put some soul into this.
7. Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy - Perfect for Elliott.
8. Another One Bites The Dust - Taylor. Definitely.
I don't think I'd want anyone to sing Bohemian Rhapsody this time. Constantine did a good job with this last season and I don't think anyone of them can pull this off well. Better leave it untouched, you guys.
This week, however, is country week. Since I'm not too familiar with country, there's only one song I want someone to sing well. I'm not even sure if it's a country song. It's Bonnie Raitt's "I Can't Make You Love Me". I love that song.
Can't wait for tonight! I hope this week turns out better than last week.
Labels: american idol
|posted by Jax @ 8:10:00 PM