http://www.one.org
Jax Place
"For Our Feature Presentation"
Thursday, March 02, 2006
American Idol
My top 12 bets for American Idol: (in random order)

Girls

1. Kellie Pickler - Simon said it himself. You can't help it but like the girl. And she can sing, too. "Pickler, pick me."

2. Katherine McPhee - She's beautiful and a great singer. And I loved the way everything just felt so natural for her.

3. Mandisa - Nuff said.

4. Paris Bennet - A younger Fantasia, probably. Just lay off the oldies.

5. Lisa Tucker - She's good. And she's only 16! I'm sure she'll blow us away once she gets her groove on.

6. Melissa McGhee - She's good, too. (hehehe)

Boys

1. Taylor Hicks - He's a great performer. And he just embodies music.

2. Chris Daughtry - After last night's performance, how can you bump him off?

3. Ace Young - C'mon, he's good-looking and he sings good. What more can you ask for? Well, just choose better songs next time.

4. Kevin Covais - Chicken Large! He's like John Stevens, only more diverse. The newest sex symbol!

5. Elliot Yamin - The only thing that I don't like about the guy is the way he eats his word when he's speaking. But when he's singing, you quickly forget he even does that.

6. Here's where I can't decide. There are actually 3 people I'd like to put here. Bucky Covington (coz I like rockers), Gedeon McKinney (that smile is so captivating) and Sway Penala (besides the fact that he's Pinoy, he's still good).

Tonight though, I'd like to see Brenna Gathers, Heather Cox and David Radford go.

Labels:

posted by Jax @ 10:55:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jax
Home: San Francisco, CA, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
I am a freelance writer, editor and blogger.
I write from home and I write from the
coffee shop I manage. I am also a graduate
student at AAU, studying film.
I have never been more stressed in my life.
And I am loving it!
To know me and more about my writing services, drop me a line at
jtabergas [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Meanwhile, read some of my works here:
  • HubPages
  • The Movie Space
  • Couch Tuber
  • Flick Rev
  • Good Life Review
  • 'Bout Books
  • Afterthoughts
  • Powered by FeedBurner

    Add to Google Reader or Homepage
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Previous Post
    Affiliates

    Barnes & Noble Recommends 120x90

    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER


    blog search directory
    Listed in LS Blogs


    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Pinoy-Blogs.com
    Pinoy Blog Directory
    Pinoy Hot Blogs
    Blog Flux Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.