| Thursday, March 02, 2006
| American Idol
|My top 12 bets for American Idol: (in random order)
1. Kellie Pickler - Simon said it himself. You can't help it but like the girl. And she can sing, too. "Pickler, pick me."
2. Katherine McPhee - She's beautiful and a great singer. And I loved the way everything just felt so natural for her.
3. Mandisa - Nuff said.
4. Paris Bennet - A younger Fantasia, probably. Just lay off the oldies.
5. Lisa Tucker - She's good. And she's only 16! I'm sure she'll blow us away once she gets her groove on.
6. Melissa McGhee - She's good, too. (hehehe)
1. Taylor Hicks - He's a great performer. And he just embodies music.
2. Chris Daughtry - After last night's performance, how can you bump him off?
3. Ace Young - C'mon, he's good-looking and he sings good. What more can you ask for? Well, just choose better songs next time.
4. Kevin Covais - Chicken Large! He's like John Stevens, only more diverse. The newest sex symbol!
5. Elliot Yamin - The only thing that I don't like about the guy is the way he eats his word when he's speaking. But when he's singing, you quickly forget he even does that.
6. Here's where I can't decide. There are actually 3 people I'd like to put here. Bucky Covington (coz I like rockers), Gedeon McKinney (that smile is so captivating) and Sway Penala (besides the fact that he's Pinoy, he's still good).
Tonight though, I'd like to see Brenna Gathers, Heather Cox and David Radford go.
Labels: american idol
|posted by Jax @ 10:55:00 PM