http://www.one.org
Jax Place
"For Our Feature Presentation"
Friday, March 10, 2006
American Idol 2006 Top 12
Here are the Top 12 finalists for American Idol 2006.

12. Kevin Covais
11. Lisa Tucker
10. Paris Bennet
9. Bucky Covington
8. Melissa McGhee
7. Kellie Pickler
6. Elliott Yamin
5. Ace Young
4. Katherine McPhee
3. Chris Daughtry
2. Taylor Hicks
1. Mandisa

This list is not in random order. This lists, I believe, the weakest to strongest finalist. These are not, however, my favorites. If it were only up to me, I'd pick Mandisa, Taylor and Katherine at the top of my list.

I don't think the younger ones will last in the competition. Compared (which you can't help but do) to the older finalists, they're very weak and not as secure. The older finalists, most of them anyway, already know what will and will not work for them. With that being said, that's why I think Chris, Taylor and Mandisa are the strongest finalists because they are the ones who know themselves the most and know what will make them strong.

My new mission now is to predict what the finalists will sing on Stevie Wonder Week. Here are my predictions:

1. Mandisa - Signed, Sealed, Deliverd (I'm Yours)
2. Ace - My Cherie Amour
3. Kevin - Lately
4. Bucky - For Once In My Life
5. Elliott - Isn't She Lovely
6. Katherine McPhee - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
7. Taylor - Knocks Me Off My Feet
8. Lisa - I Just Called To Say I Love You
9. Melissa - Superstition
10. Paris - Part-Time Lover
11. Chris - Higher Ground
12. Kellie - For Your Love

Will they sing these songs next week? Excited na ako to find out!

Suggestions for the next weeks:

1. Queen Week
2. Disco Week
3. New Wave Week
4. Grammy Week
5. U2 Week
6. Soul Week
7. Elvis Presley Week
8. Marvin Gaye Week
9. Billboard Hits Week
10. Rock Hits Week

I actually already have several songs under each category that would be fun to sing on American Idol.

Just four more days before the Top 12 perform to become the next American Idol!

Labels:

posted by Jax @ 8:02:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jax
Home: San Francisco, CA, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
I am a freelance writer, editor and blogger.
I write from home and I write from the
coffee shop I manage. I am also a graduate
student at AAU, studying film.
I have never been more stressed in my life.
And I am loving it!
To know me and more about my writing services, drop me a line at
jtabergas [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Meanwhile, read some of my works here:
  • HubPages
  • The Movie Space
  • Couch Tuber
  • Flick Rev
  • Good Life Review
  • 'Bout Books
  • Afterthoughts
  • Powered by FeedBurner

    Add to Google Reader or Homepage
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Previous Post
    Affiliates

    Barnes & Noble Recommends 120x90

    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER


    blog search directory
    Listed in LS Blogs


    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Pinoy-Blogs.com
    Pinoy Blog Directory
    Pinoy Hot Blogs
    Blog Flux Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.