| Tuesday, November 30, 2004
|I have a lot of work to do but I'm too sleepy and lazy to do any kind of work.
So I'm delaying. Once again.
Because maybe I want to get to know you guys some more.
Or maybe hmmm...
So indulge me and let me get to know you some more.
1. What kind of music do you listen to? Why?
2. What's your number one favorite movie (of all-time)? Just one!
3. What's your favorite city? Why?
4. Where would you like to go to next? Why?
5. What is your favorite quote?
6. Describe your typical day.
7. What is your passion in life?
8. How many kids do you want? Have you named them already?
9. Do you have any addictions? To what?
10. What is your ultimate favorite book? Why?
And of course, I'll start the ball rolling.
1. I listen to anything but heavy metal and rap. But I seem to find myself listening more to musicians that cater to the jazz/easy listening genre. That's how I relax, by listening to singer from this genre, like Jamie Cullum, Stacey Kent and Norah Jones. Some people listen to chill-out music or New Age music to relax, I listen to these people and I feel like a heavy weight was lifted off my shoulders. I also listen to dance and soul music because I love to dance. ;)
2. This is hard because there are so many directors that I look up to. But I think my most favorite movie would have to Todo Sobre Mi Madre written and directed by, one of the greatest writers and directors out there, Pedro Almodovar.
3. I have three favorite cities: Nice in France, Davao in the Philippines and Stratford-upon-Avon in England. All of these cities remind me that life is not about work. It's about enjoying the simple pleasures in life.
4. I would love to go to Prague next and to Spain. I've been fascinated with these places for a long time now. It's discovering a place that I know nothing about. It's going to be fun to explore all the little things that make it what it is.
5. "Be part of the solution, not the problem."
6. I wake up, shower, eat breakfast, go out, go home, have dinner, turn on PC, surf, work, turn off PC, read a book, go to sleep.
7. Writing. That's my passion.
8. Don't laugh but I really, really want 6 kids. I've named two of them: George and Julianna.
9. I am addicted to shopping, coffee, books and videoke.
10. I read a lot and there are so many books that I love to read over and over and over. But I think my most favorite would have to be Interpreter of Maladies by Jhumpa Lahiri. It's amazing how Lahiri depicted the attempt to isolate, solve and ignore the plight of identity crisis as half-Indian and half-American living in the US. But it could always be the plight of another breed of people, whether it be half-African and half-American or half-Japanese and half-American. It deserves the Pulitzer Prize that it won.
What about you? Tell me more. Tell me more.
|posted by Jax @ 3:14:00 AM