http://www.one.org
Jax Place
"For Our Feature Presentation"
Tuesday, November 30, 2004
interview
I have a lot of work to do but I'm too sleepy and lazy to do any kind of work.

So I'm delaying. Once again.

Because maybe I want to get to know you guys some more.

Or maybe hmmm...

So indulge me and let me get to know you some more.

1. What kind of music do you listen to? Why?
2. What's your number one favorite movie (of all-time)? Just one!
3. What's your favorite city? Why?
4. Where would you like to go to next? Why?
5. What is your favorite quote?
6. Describe your typical day.
7. What is your passion in life?
8. How many kids do you want? Have you named them already?
9. Do you have any addictions? To what?
10. What is your ultimate favorite book? Why?

And of course, I'll start the ball rolling.

1. I listen to anything but heavy metal and rap. But I seem to find myself listening more to musicians that cater to the jazz/easy listening genre. That's how I relax, by listening to singer from this genre, like Jamie Cullum, Stacey Kent and Norah Jones. Some people listen to chill-out music or New Age music to relax, I listen to these people and I feel like a heavy weight was lifted off my shoulders. I also listen to dance and soul music because I love to dance. ;)

2. This is hard because there are so many directors that I look up to. But I think my most favorite movie would have to Todo Sobre Mi Madre written and directed by, one of the greatest writers and directors out there, Pedro Almodovar.

3. I have three favorite cities: Nice in France, Davao in the Philippines and Stratford-upon-Avon in England. All of these cities remind me that life is not about work. It's about enjoying the simple pleasures in life.

4. I would love to go to Prague next and to Spain. I've been fascinated with these places for a long time now. It's discovering a place that I know nothing about. It's going to be fun to explore all the little things that make it what it is.

5. "Be part of the solution, not the problem."

6. I wake up, shower, eat breakfast, go out, go home, have dinner, turn on PC, surf, work, turn off PC, read a book, go to sleep.

7. Writing. That's my passion.

8. Don't laugh but I really, really want 6 kids. I've named two of them: George and Julianna.

9. I am addicted to shopping, coffee, books and videoke.

10. I read a lot and there are so many books that I love to read over and over and over. But I think my most favorite would have to be Interpreter of Maladies by Jhumpa Lahiri. It's amazing how Lahiri depicted the attempt to isolate, solve and ignore the plight of identity crisis as half-Indian and half-American living in the US. But it could always be the plight of another breed of people, whether it be half-African and half-American or half-Japanese and half-American. It deserves the Pulitzer Prize that it won.

What about you? Tell me more. Tell me more.
posted by Jax @ 3:14:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jax
Home: San Francisco, CA, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
I am a freelance writer, editor and blogger.
I write from home and I write from the
coffee shop I manage. I am also a graduate
student at AAU, studying film.
I have never been more stressed in my life.
And I am loving it!
To know me and more about my writing services, drop me a line at
jtabergas [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Meanwhile, read some of my works here:
  • HubPages
  • The Movie Space
  • Couch Tuber
  • Flick Rev
  • Good Life Review
  • 'Bout Books
  • Afterthoughts
  • Powered by FeedBurner

    Add to Google Reader or Homepage
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Previous Post
    Affiliates

    Barnes & Noble Recommends 120x90

    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER


    blog search directory
    Listed in LS Blogs


    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Pinoy-Blogs.com
    Pinoy Blog Directory
    Pinoy Hot Blogs
    Blog Flux Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.