http://www.one.org
Jax Place
"For Our Feature Presentation"
Tuesday, November 16, 2004
two days
Since I really don't have anything better to post, I will tell you what happened the past two days, on Monday and Tuesday.

Monday

8:30am - I had breakfast at the Mocha Blends store near our place with my brother and sister, still discussing the stuff we need for our store.
10:30am - My sister and I left for Powerplant to buy some tin cans for the cakes we plan to sell at our store. And, of course, I had to sneak in a visit to Fully Booked where I got three books.
12:30pm - I went to Robinson's Galleria to have lunch and buy new clothes at the Dorothy Perkins.
2:00pm - We went to my aunt's house in QC to deliver the tin cans and talk packaging.
3:30pm - We left to go to the domestic airport in Paranaque to pick up some documents that my dad sent over from Cebu to be delivered to a colleague that same day.
4:30pm - We left for SM Megamall to look at ribbons and beads and gifts for my godchildren. We were ready to leave at 6:30pm but had to wait for my dad's call because we still had to deliver the package we had at hand.
6:45pm - Still no call and my sister, already tired and about to freak out (actually, we both were), called to find no update. My sister decided we will have dinner at Megamall and wait for my dad's call. Bad judgment call, IMO, coz dinner wasn't so great.
7:30pm - We couldn't stand it anymore and we left Megamall for my aunt's house (again) to talk about the ribbons for the packaging and I also got to watch out a few minutes of Y2J's match on Taboo Tuesday.
9:00pm - I called up my dad and learned that we had to go to Roxas Boulevard, at the other side of the city, to deliver the package. We refused to do it. We couldn't do it. So we made plans to meet up the next morning in Makati. And we finally went home!

Tuesday
8:00am - I received a text message from my dad's colleague informing me that she couldn't meet me that day because of an emergency. Okay. Called up my dad so he could take care of it.
9:00am - I left with my brother and my sister to meet several suppliers and finally clinched the deal.
11:00am - We had lunch at home. I wanted to eat out but they wanted to save their money. Can you guess who the big spender is in the family? ;)
12:25pm - We left to attend another training that was to start at 1:00pm and end at 5:00pm. We got there around 12:50pm, started the training at 1:10pm and ended at 3:30pm.
3:30pm - We went to the Mocha Blends store near our place for snacks and talked about business (i.e., the store) as usual.
5:00pm - We went home to rest a bit before my sister and I had to leave again.
6:00pm - We left to go to Metro East so she could meet up with a friend and I could visit a friend. I went back to the Mocha Blends where I had my barista training a couple of months ago. The manager and I hadn't seen each other in months and it was great to talk to her again. We ended up having dinner there and we left a few minutes before closing time.
9:00pm - We dropped by my brother's house because of business purposes (still).
9:45pm - We finally arrived home.

Grabe. No wonder I'm so tired all the time. Not to mention, broke. Too much stuff going on. It's a good thing really that I'm scheduled for a body massage this afternoon. Happy, happy, joy, joy!
posted by Jax @ 7:51:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jax
Home: San Francisco, CA, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
I am a freelance writer, editor and blogger.
I write from home and I write from the
coffee shop I manage. I am also a graduate
student at AAU, studying film.
I have never been more stressed in my life.
And I am loving it!
To know me and more about my writing services, drop me a line at
jtabergas [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Meanwhile, read some of my works here:
  • HubPages
  • The Movie Space
  • Couch Tuber
  • Flick Rev
  • Good Life Review
  • 'Bout Books
  • Afterthoughts
  • Powered by FeedBurner

    Add to Google Reader or Homepage
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Previous Post
    Affiliates

    Barnes & Noble Recommends 120x90

    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER


    blog search directory
    Listed in LS Blogs


    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Pinoy-Blogs.com
    Pinoy Blog Directory
    Pinoy Hot Blogs
    Blog Flux Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.