According to Cha, there are rumors of an upcoming The Amazing Race All-Stars. Ayos!
And following Cha's lead, I am attempting to write down a list of the teams that I want to be in this show.
*These are all in random order.
1. Flo & Zach - Admit it. Flo made the show not boring. If everyone just got along well, well, that wouldn't be exciting now, would it? And besides we need the nice guys to have more exposure to show to all girls that there are still some in this world.
2. John Vito & Jill - I love Jill. She's so sweet and so pretty but so tough. She's like that Joy tissue commercial: "Softie, also a toughie."
3. Ken and Gerard - They provided so much comic relief in the movie while staying on top throughout almost the entire game. And besides, they're my favorite team. Would I dare not include them here?
4. Teri and Ian - I do not like Ian. I didn't want them to win because of Ian. But you gotta admire them for their determination and perseverance. In a season dominated by the younger teams, they have paved the way for "older people" to actually excel in this kind of show.
5. Kami and Karli - They played hard. And they played fair. You can't say the same for almost all teams.
6. Linda and Karen - They were bowling moms. They weren't someone you'd expect to last, much less, end up as one of the final four teams. Maybe next time, they can do even better.
*I did not include teams from the first and second season because I never got to watch these shows.
Name: Jax Home: San Francisco, CA, United States About Me: See my complete profile
I am a freelance writer, editor and blogger.
I write from home and I write from the
coffee shop I manage. I am also a graduate
student at AAU, studying film.
I have never been more stressed in my life.
And I am loving it!
To know me and more about my writing services, drop me a line at
jtabergas [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Meanwhile, read some of my works here: