http://www.one.org
Jax Place
"For Our Feature Presentation"
Sunday, October 17, 2004
the weekend
The bad news: I was suffering from the worst case of hyperacidity attack yesterday. I woke up at around 11am (I had a late night or early morning, depends on how you look at it) to some gut-wrenching, tear-inducing pain that's so strong, it can make a grown, mature man call out to his mommy with a whimper. It was that bad. It was a cross between menstrual cramps and labor contractions (not that I've experienced labor contractions, I'm just guessing here). I had to skip out on some birthday celebrations because of it.

I guess it was a direct result of the "less food, more beer" attitude I had the day before, which brings me to...

The good news: My cousins and I painted the town red (does anyone even use this expression today? oh, I think I still keep saying this, hehe) Saturday night which started with dinner at Tempura, Tomas Morato. We went to have dessert at Jack's at the Fort Strip (I don't recommend it, overpriced too much, go to Bizu instead) and then videoke at Red Box at Greenbelt 3.

Surprisingly, it's pretty affordable at Red Box. If you go in between 3p to 7p, you pay P199 per head. If you go in between 7p to 12am, you pay P399 per head. And if you go in between 12am to 3am (which we did), you pay P299 per head. All of them come with 2 free drinks plus it's sing all you can! Plus they have all the latest songs! Can you tell that I want to go back? And soon!
posted by Jax @ 11:42:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jax
Home: San Francisco, CA, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
I am a freelance writer, editor and blogger.
I write from home and I write from the
coffee shop I manage. I am also a graduate
student at AAU, studying film.
I have never been more stressed in my life.
And I am loving it!
To know me and more about my writing services, drop me a line at
jtabergas [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Meanwhile, read some of my works here:
  • HubPages
  • The Movie Space
  • Couch Tuber
  • Flick Rev
  • Good Life Review
  • 'Bout Books
  • Afterthoughts
  • Powered by FeedBurner

    Add to Google Reader or Homepage
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Previous Post
    Affiliates

    Barnes & Noble Recommends 120x90

    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER


    blog search directory
    Listed in LS Blogs


    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Pinoy-Blogs.com
    Pinoy Blog Directory
    Pinoy Hot Blogs
    Blog Flux Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.