http://www.one.org
Jax Place
"For Our Feature Presentation"
Monday, July 28, 2003
latest news and muse
I just found out last night that the famous comedian and film star, Bob Hope, has died of pneumonia at the age of 100.

And on more latest news, while watching BBC news, I found out that Baylor University player Patrick Dennehy has been found in a field after missing for more than six weeks. Carlton Dotson, his teammate, was charged with murder in Dennehy's death. So sad. And he was only 21.

***

There are a couple of people who have been judging me based on some of my posts here in this blog. I'm sorry you feel that way.

I remember a Weekly Wrap-up question about this that I answered around a month ago. It may not be like that exactly but it's close.

I won't be erasing their comments. Maybe it'll teach me to think of what I say and do. Maybe not. Who knows?

***

Anyway, there have been people saying that the people behind the coup d'etat threat are idealistic and such and that they applaud their ideals but that it's impossible for that to work. This I have to say. They're not being idealistic, they're being realistic. Yes, their method was not good but at least they thought of their ideals and tried to do something about it. Hindi sila nangangarap. They're just trying to do something about that bulok system that we have.

Maybe if we all stop complaining and start acting, then maybe we can do more than these soldiers did. We can actually make a difference and improve the existing system that we have and make it something that will work for ALL of us.
posted by Jax @ 8:43:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jax
Home: San Francisco, CA, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
I am a freelance writer, editor and blogger.
I write from home and I write from the
coffee shop I manage. I am also a graduate
student at AAU, studying film.
I have never been more stressed in my life.
And I am loving it!
To know me and more about my writing services, drop me a line at
jtabergas [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Meanwhile, read some of my works here:
  • HubPages
  • The Movie Space
  • Couch Tuber
  • Flick Rev
  • Good Life Review
  • 'Bout Books
  • Afterthoughts
  • Powered by FeedBurner

    Add to Google Reader or Homepage
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Previous Post
    Affiliates

    Barnes & Noble Recommends 120x90

    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER


    blog search directory
    Listed in LS Blogs


    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Pinoy-Blogs.com
    Pinoy Blog Directory
    Pinoy Hot Blogs
    Blog Flux Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.