http://www.one.org
Jax Place
"For Our Feature Presentation"
Sunday, October 05, 2003
weekend
Goodness. I was just raving about Oktoberfest and was raving about it to my sister, thinking all the while that it was going to be next Friday, October 10. Turns out it was last Friday, October 3, and I only found out that morning. Oh well. I guess I'll just have to celebrate my own way, the whole October! Haha!

***

On a sad note, my Ateneo Blue Eagles lost against the Far Eastern University Tamaraws earlier this evening to become the UAAP Season 66 Men's Basketball Champions. I don't remember the score. I think it was something like 69-54. So depressing. I'm so glad I wasn't in Araneta to watch the game. But I still would like to commend the team. They played one heck of a season. And even if they didn't win, I'm still proud of them for trying their best. Til next year, boys!

But on a happier note, the Ateneo Blue Eaglets won over the Adamson Baby Falcons to capture the UAAP Season 66 Junior's Basketball Championship crown. Congratulations, boys!

***

Last night, I was at the GK777 Concert over at the Fort, Global City. Started past 730p when it was supposed to start at 7p. But then, what else is new? It was a pretty good concert. And the host kept the audience up with her humor. I was actually having a good time until Kuh Ledesma appeared. And then she bored me to death. No offense to fans. She's cool. But I'm not a fan.

Anyway, afterwards we trooped to Big Buddha, Greenbelt 3 where we had a big dinner. Food is good. Next time you're at GB3, try Big Buddha, Chinese food with a low price and big servings. Yum yum!

After dinner, I trooped over to Bizu, Greenbelt 2 to take home some of their sumptuous desserts. I recommend tasting the Blueberry Cheesecake or Roca. Yummy! Taste the Macaroons, Opera and Baba at your own risk.

***

I am currently reading Rudy Giuliani's Leadership. It's a very good book but I haven't been devoting as much time I want to to reading it. I've been too tired nowadays. I haven't even been writing that much nowadays. I can't force myself to write nowadays.

***

One of the things that is taking up my time is Friendster. Are you a part of it? Let me know by adding me: hazpafis [at] yahoo [dot] com. Even if I don't know you, feel free to add me. Just be sure to introduce yourself first.

***

Zonkboard e-mailed a couple of days ago. Turns out they're going to start charging for their services now. So now I'm contemplating whether I'm going to get a Tag Board or I'm going to erase it and just use Blog Out and my guestbook. What do you guys think?

***

Studio 23 will be airing the last 3 episodes of the last season of Dawson's Creek starting this Tuesday. I was able to watch the 2-part season finale some months ago and it was just so touching. To everyone who loved DC and have stopped watching it, I suggest you watch these last 3 episodes. It will remind you of the reason why you loved DC in the first place. As for me, I've been watching DC again ever since I found out that Studio 23 was showing the last 6 episodes.

***

I watched the 3rd episode of Survivor: Pearl Islands last Friday. My favorite team won again! But I do feel bad for the other tribe (I can't remember their name. Drake, I think). They've lost 5 straight challenges. This is even worse than Survivor Marquesas. I do hope they "shape up" soon.
posted by Jax @ 4:16:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jax
Home: San Francisco, CA, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
I am a freelance writer, editor and blogger.
I write from home and I write from the
coffee shop I manage. I am also a graduate
student at AAU, studying film.
I have never been more stressed in my life.
And I am loving it!
To know me and more about my writing services, drop me a line at
jtabergas [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Meanwhile, read some of my works here:
  • HubPages
  • The Movie Space
  • Couch Tuber
  • Flick Rev
  • Good Life Review
  • 'Bout Books
  • Afterthoughts
  • Powered by FeedBurner

    Add to Google Reader or Homepage
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Previous Post
    Affiliates

    Barnes & Noble Recommends 120x90

    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER


    blog search directory
    Listed in LS Blogs


    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Pinoy-Blogs.com
    Pinoy Blog Directory
    Pinoy Hot Blogs
    Blog Flux Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.