http://www.one.org
Jax Place
"For Our Feature Presentation"
Tuesday, October 14, 2003
Friendster
Some say that the people in Friendster is just a popularity thing. That they're there merely to collect friends and have the "pleasure" of reaching that 500 mark. Yes. There are people like that. And I have to admit, I used to be one of them. But I guess, it's become something else for me now. I've reconnected with lots of "long-lost friends" from high school and grade school. I've kept in touch with several of them. I've discovered common stuff with some of my old friends. And I've found old friends who have migrated to somewhere else. I've discovered new friends, too, but seriously, Friendster is just something that's fun to do. Ewan. Basta ako, I'm enjoying my stay here.

Speaking of though, two strangers (and I mean, complete strangers) have requested to be my friend. I'm not a bad person. And as long as you're not vulgar or obscene, even if I don't know you, I'll add you. But I still checked out their profiles. I didn't know any of their friends. And then I checked out their profiles and they both were looking for men they can date. And then it hit me.

Did they think I was a guy?

Omigoodness. I mean, my name there is Jac and my primary photo is a shot of my hand writing so they could have mistaken me for one. But I indicated in my profile that I was a "female". Ah. Who cares? Besides, I already approved them and, well, I really don't like deleting friends unless they told me to delete them on my list. At least, more friends for me to get to know.

On a side note: Bundi gave into Friendster! Haha!

***

Just watched Noon at Ngayon and Mga Munting Tinig awhile ago. I bought the VCDs of both movies yesterday. Great movies! Noon at Ngayon is very funny. Great story. Watch the movie if you can.

Mga Munting Tinig is an exceptional film about hope and never giving up on your dreams. It's only P250 at Astrovision. Go buy it! You won't regret it.

***

So far I've only seen one here in Manila: Ganns. Are there any more Maksim fans here in Manila? Raise your hands! Let your voices be heard! *snigger* I just haven't met any other fans yet.

***

I wanna ask you, the readers of this blog, something. How do I come off across to you, guys? I mean, based on my posts, what do I come off across as? Just curious. Coz Dawna "raised" it in one of the comment boxes in a previous post. I'm just curious. Use either the comment box below or my guestbook.
posted by Jax @ 12:49:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jax
Home: San Francisco, CA, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
I am a freelance writer, editor and blogger.
I write from home and I write from the
coffee shop I manage. I am also a graduate
student at AAU, studying film.
I have never been more stressed in my life.
And I am loving it!
To know me and more about my writing services, drop me a line at
jtabergas [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Meanwhile, read some of my works here:
  • HubPages
  • The Movie Space
  • Couch Tuber
  • Flick Rev
  • Good Life Review
  • 'Bout Books
  • Afterthoughts
  • Powered by FeedBurner

    Add to Google Reader or Homepage
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Previous Post
    Affiliates

    Barnes & Noble Recommends 120x90

    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER


    blog search directory
    Listed in LS Blogs


    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Pinoy-Blogs.com
    Pinoy Blog Directory
    Pinoy Hot Blogs
    Blog Flux Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.