I woke up near lunchtime this morning and, after taking a shower, I went downstairs to grab some coffee and read through the newspaper. The headline today caught my attention. I was appalled. How could this be? It should be an easy decision for him: DON'T RUN!
This is disturbing. I can't think. Therefore I will answer another brainless survey. Well actually, even if today's headlines were different, I'd still answer the survey. :)
1. IF YOU COULD BUILD YOUR HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? nice, france or stratford-upon-avon, england
2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? my trusty boots
3. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX? smile
4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT? bought by me? Alice Peacock
5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE LACE TO BE? anywhere as long as i have my coffee and staring out into nothing.
6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? waiting room. i hate waiting
7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED? back. im an "old lady". my back always troubles me.
8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT,STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY? both would be good but i like a strong mind better
9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING? depends what time i sleep. but i usually wake up between 8 and 9 am
10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? friends
11. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? coffee machine
12. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CHILDHOOD MEMORY? doing anything and everything with my cousins
13. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH? anything and everything. it's quite easy to make me laugh
14. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY? when people mix up what they said so they can blame me
15. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT WHAT WOULD IT BE? drums
Name: Jax Home: San Francisco, CA, United States About Me: See my complete profile
I am a freelance writer, editor and blogger.
I write from home and I write from the
coffee shop I manage. I am also a graduate
student at AAU, studying film.
I have never been more stressed in my life.
And I am loving it!
To know me and more about my writing services, drop me a line at
jtabergas [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Meanwhile, read some of my works here: