http://www.one.org
Jax Place
"For Our Feature Presentation"
Thursday, September 11, 2003
changes
Yes, Alba, I forgot to add Hugh Grant to the list.

Actually, I was talking to my sister last night and we added some more hot men to the list.

16. David Beckham
17. Daniel Day-Lewis
18. Hugh Grant
19. Bruce Payne
20. Sean Biggerstaff
21. Dougray Scott
22. Chris Martin

Again, this is all in random and not final. If you want to add someone, please let me know. And remember, this is a list of hot men from UK only. List for hot men from other parts of the world will follow.

***

Friendster update (told you I was addicted): I rediscovered an old friend from grade school. Grade 4 to be exact who left for the US that same year. I just love Friendster, don't you?

***

I'm watching Enemy at the Gates on HBO right now. (Isn't Jude Law so fine?) It's a pretty good movie. Don't like love stories in war movies though. (Except for Oliver Stone's movie, Heaven & Earth) But it's still a pretty good movie. I'd watch it again.

I also watched Death to Smoochy with Edward Norton (!) and Robin Williams and I loved it! First time I watched it because I've heard talks that it wasn't good. But I love it, I do. It's so psychotic but with a lesson. If you haven't watched it, try to catch it when it's on on HBO.
posted by Jax @ 9:53:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jax
Home: San Francisco, CA, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
I am a freelance writer, editor and blogger.
I write from home and I write from the
coffee shop I manage. I am also a graduate
student at AAU, studying film.
I have never been more stressed in my life.
And I am loving it!
To know me and more about my writing services, drop me a line at
jtabergas [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Meanwhile, read some of my works here:
  • HubPages
  • The Movie Space
  • Couch Tuber
  • Flick Rev
  • Good Life Review
  • 'Bout Books
  • Afterthoughts
  • Powered by FeedBurner

    Add to Google Reader or Homepage
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Previous Post
    Affiliates

    Barnes & Noble Recommends 120x90

    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER


    blog search directory
    Listed in LS Blogs


    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Pinoy-Blogs.com
    Pinoy Blog Directory
    Pinoy Hot Blogs
    Blog Flux Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.