http://www.one.org
Jax Place
"For Our Feature Presentation"
Wednesday, September 15, 2004
friendster survey
Got this from Tina via Friendster.

1. DREAM NAME:
* I'm quite content with my name actually.

2. WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE?
* love

3. CURRENT CELLPHONE RINGTONE:
* Twentysomething by Jamie Cullum

4. FAVORITE PLACE IN THE MALL:
* Bookstore, Music Store and Video Store

5. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD:
* Regret

6. FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING:
* It can't be morning already!

7. MOST EMBARASSING CD IN YOUR COLLECTION:
* Hilary Duff (I don't know why I bought it)

8. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME
* for a boy: George, for a girl: Julianna

9. FAVORITE BAD GUY:
*Jude Law in Road to Perdition (hehe)

10. BY CHOICE, A TIME MACHINE WILL TAKE YOU WHEN AND WHERE?
* London during the Elizabethan period

11. IF SOMEONE WAS MADE RULER OF THE WORLD (dead or alive), WHO SHOULD IT BE?
* I agree with you, Tina. Jesus Christ.

12. IF YOUR PRESENT G/B FRIEND SUDDENLY BECAME YOUR EX?
* what about it?

13. TV SHOWS THAT MAKE YOU LAUGH?
* FRIENDS, Coupling, Queer Eye, Will and Grace

14. SONGS THAT MAKE YOU CRY
* Have You Ever by Brandy used to make me cry

15. FEEL GOOD SONGS YOU WANNA SHARE?
* I have a lot!

16.PEOPLE WILL BE SURPRISED IF:
* I get married agad.

17. ESTIMATED NUMBER OF TIMES YOU EVER PUKED FROM ALCOHOL:
* 3 times in one night.

18. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS?
* big sales for Mocha Blends Tagaytay!

19. WHAT'S GONNA BE YOUR WEDDING SONG?
* I Do Cherish You by 98 degrees and Forevermore by Side A

20. DESCRIBE YOUR TYPICAL SATURDAY NIGHT IN VIVID DETAIL:
* I don't do the same things every Saturday night.

21. WHAT SONG ALWAYS GETS YOU IN A ROMANTIC mOOD?
* Side A songs, I Do Cherish You

21.YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER YOU WANT TO RECEIVED FROM YOUR GF/BF?
* roses are still my favorite flowers.

Labels:

posted by Jax @ 10:14:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jax
Home: San Francisco, CA, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
I am a freelance writer, editor and blogger.
I write from home and I write from the
coffee shop I manage. I am also a graduate
student at AAU, studying film.
I have never been more stressed in my life.
And I am loving it!
To know me and more about my writing services, drop me a line at
jtabergas [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Meanwhile, read some of my works here:
  • HubPages
  • The Movie Space
  • Couch Tuber
  • Flick Rev
  • Good Life Review
  • 'Bout Books
  • Afterthoughts
  • Powered by FeedBurner

    Add to Google Reader or Homepage
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Previous Post
    Affiliates

    Barnes & Noble Recommends 120x90

    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER


    blog search directory
    Listed in LS Blogs


    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Pinoy-Blogs.com
    Pinoy Blog Directory
    Pinoy Hot Blogs
    Blog Flux Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.