| Wednesday, September 15, 2004
| friendster survey
|Got this from Tina via Friendster.
1. DREAM NAME:
* I'm quite content with my name actually.
2. WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE?
3. CURRENT CELLPHONE RINGTONE:
* Twentysomething by Jamie Cullum
4. FAVORITE PLACE IN THE MALL:
* Bookstore, Music Store and Video Store
5. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD:
6. FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING:
* It can't be morning already!
7. MOST EMBARASSING CD IN YOUR COLLECTION:
* Hilary Duff (I don't know why I bought it)
8. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME
* for a boy: George, for a girl: Julianna
9. FAVORITE BAD GUY:
*Jude Law in Road to Perdition (hehe)
10. BY CHOICE, A TIME MACHINE WILL TAKE YOU WHEN AND WHERE?
* London during the Elizabethan period
11. IF SOMEONE WAS MADE RULER OF THE WORLD (dead or alive), WHO SHOULD IT BE?
* I agree with you, Tina. Jesus Christ.
12. IF YOUR PRESENT G/B FRIEND SUDDENLY BECAME YOUR EX?
* what about it?
13. TV SHOWS THAT MAKE YOU LAUGH?
* FRIENDS, Coupling, Queer Eye, Will and Grace
14. SONGS THAT MAKE YOU CRY
* Have You Ever by Brandy used to make me cry
15. FEEL GOOD SONGS YOU WANNA SHARE?
* I have a lot!
16.PEOPLE WILL BE SURPRISED IF:
* I get married agad.
17. ESTIMATED NUMBER OF TIMES YOU EVER PUKED FROM ALCOHOL:
* 3 times in one night.
18. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS?
* big sales for Mocha Blends Tagaytay!
19. WHAT'S GONNA BE YOUR WEDDING SONG?
* I Do Cherish You by 98 degrees and Forevermore by Side A
20. DESCRIBE YOUR TYPICAL SATURDAY NIGHT IN VIVID DETAIL:
* I don't do the same things every Saturday night.
21. WHAT SONG ALWAYS GETS YOU IN A ROMANTIC mOOD?
* Side A songs, I Do Cherish You
21.YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER YOU WANT TO RECEIVED FROM YOUR GF/BF?
* roses are still my favorite flowers.
|posted by Jax @ 10:14:00 PM