http://www.one.org
Jax Place
"For Our Feature Presentation"
Friday, September 10, 2004
drinking session
And I had that long overdue drinking session last night with the guys from Metro East. Not that we were complete (there were 3 people absent) but we had a jolly good time nonetheless. I picked them up at around 9:30p at Robinson's Metro East and officially started the party at around 10:10p when we arrived at home. We had the drinking session because we all agreed it was cheaper and safer and fun-ner for everyone. But anyway, we had beer, vodka, gin and chasers to last us until the wee hours of the morning, when they all plan to go home. From 10:30p to around 3:30p, we abused our Magic Sing and just sang the night away. We had bottles of beer and shots of pomelo gin one after another to keep us company until some of them finally gave into sleep. I say some because my sister, me and the two people still awake stayed and talked until they eventually gave in to sleep at 4:30am.

Since they had to leave at 5:30, I decided not to sleep yet since I had to make sure they woke up at 5am and and see them off when they left. By this time, I've already been awake for almost 23 hours but felt like I already had a good night's sleep with, amazingly, no hangover. I was about to witness another amazing sunrise but I couldn't force myself to stay up until 7am since I had to leave at 8am for another training at 9am. I had around two hours' worth of sleep, which was obviously not enough since I kept nodding my head off during the lecture training and I always stole some zzz's during our breaks.

*I had free breakfast and lunch today since we trained for the kitchen today and we ate what we made. Hehe. Wala lang.

I think I need some more sleep. I don't think I really made much sense and direction here. I'll get back to you guys tomorrow.
posted by Jax @ 6:37:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jax
Home: San Francisco, CA, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
I am a freelance writer, editor and blogger.
I write from home and I write from the
coffee shop I manage. I am also a graduate
student at AAU, studying film.
I have never been more stressed in my life.
And I am loving it!
To know me and more about my writing services, drop me a line at
jtabergas [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Meanwhile, read some of my works here:
  • HubPages
  • The Movie Space
  • Couch Tuber
  • Flick Rev
  • Good Life Review
  • 'Bout Books
  • Afterthoughts
  • Powered by FeedBurner

    Add to Google Reader or Homepage
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Previous Post
    Affiliates

    Barnes & Noble Recommends 120x90

    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER


    blog search directory
    Listed in LS Blogs


    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Pinoy-Blogs.com
    Pinoy Blog Directory
    Pinoy Hot Blogs
    Blog Flux Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.