http://www.one.org
Jax Place
"For Our Feature Presentation"
Wednesday, August 25, 2004
sleep
It's 11p and I can barely open my eyes to type this. I should be sleeping but I'm not. I got my new monitor, all 17 inches, last Monday and I can't stop using it ever since. I've decided to christen my PC again and name it George. Fits perfectly.

Because of the terrible rains earlier, there were only 3 of us for the opening shift at MB this morning. Most of them arrived after lunch because of floods and rains everywhere. But I'm not complaining since I was able to practice making a perfect cup of long black coffee. I can now do it with my eyes closed. Well, figuratively speaking. I also tried to convince our manager to order (for himself) a glass of their fruit drinks so I can make it. No such luck though. I've managed to successfully make the store's signature drink but that doesn't really count since almost everyone orders that anyway.

But I like the fact that there were really just the 3 of us trainees and the 2 managers present for most of the day at the store. Because that only means one thing: no one else is there to make the drinks but the trainees. Yey!

Everything that has happened has been such a blessing and I thank the Lord for giving me the strength and the patience to deal with everything. I look forward to my training everyday because I know I'll be learning something new everytime I go there. And it doesn't hurt that the company's good.

If you're ever in the area (Mocha Blends Robinson's Metro East), be sure to drop by and give me a holler!
posted by Jax @ 8:06:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jax
Home: San Francisco, CA, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
I am a freelance writer, editor and blogger.
I write from home and I write from the
coffee shop I manage. I am also a graduate
student at AAU, studying film.
I have never been more stressed in my life.
And I am loving it!
To know me and more about my writing services, drop me a line at
jtabergas [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Meanwhile, read some of my works here:
  • HubPages
  • The Movie Space
  • Couch Tuber
  • Flick Rev
  • Good Life Review
  • 'Bout Books
  • Afterthoughts
  • Powered by FeedBurner

    Add to Google Reader or Homepage
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Previous Post
    Affiliates

    Barnes & Noble Recommends 120x90

    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER


    blog search directory
    Listed in LS Blogs


    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Pinoy-Blogs.com
    Pinoy Blog Directory
    Pinoy Hot Blogs
    Blog Flux Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.