| Saturday, April 05, 2003
|Here's some very useful and important information about cancer prevention that I would like to share with you.
1. Every person has cancer cells in the body. These cancer cells do not show up in the standard tests until they have multiplied to a few billion. When doctors tell cancer patients that there are no more cancer cells in their bodies after treatment, it just means the tests are unable to detect the cancer cells because they have not reached the detectable size.
2. Cancer cells occur between 6 to more than 10 times in a person's lifetime.
3. When the person's immune system is strong the cancer cells will be destroyed and prevented from multiplying and forming tumours.
4. When a person has cancer it indicates the person has multiple nutritional deficiencies. These could be due to genetic, environmental, food and lifestyle factors.
5. To overcome the multiple nutritional deficiencies, changing diet and including supplements will strengthen the immune system.
6. Chemotherapy involves poisoning the rapidly-growing cancer cells and also destroys rapidly-growing healthy cells in the bone marrow, gastro-intestinal tract etc, and can cause organ damage, like liver, kidneys, heart, lungs etc.
7. Radiation while destroying cancer cells also burns, scars and damages healthy cells, tissues and organs.
8. Initial treatment with chemotherapy and radiation will often reduce tumour size. However prolonged use of chemotherapy and radiation do not result in more tumour destruction.
9. When the body has too much toxic burden from chemotherapy and radiation the immune system is either compromised or destroyed, hence the person can succumb to various kinds of infections and complications.
10. Chemotherapy and radiation can cause cancer cells to mutate and become resistant and difficult to destroy. Surgery can also cause cancer cells to spread to other sites.
11. An effective way to battle cancer is to starve the cancer cells by not feeding it with the foods it need to multiply.
a. Sugar is a cancer-feeder. By cutting off sugar it cuts off one important food supply to the cancer cells. Sugar substitutes like NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful etc are made with Aspartame and it is harmful. A better natural substitute would be Manuka honey or molasses - but only in very small amounts.
b. Milk causes the body to produce mucus, especially in the gastro-intestinal tract. Cancer feeds on mucus. By cutting off milk and substituting with un-sweetened soya milk, cancer cells are being starved. Milo, Ovaltine, Horlicks are made with milk and best avoided.
c. ! ; Cancer cells thrive in an acid environment. A meat-based diet is acidic and it is best to eat fish, and a little chicken rather than beef or pork. Meat also contains livestock antibiotics, growth hormones, parasites, etc which are all harmful to people with cancer.
d. A diet made of 80% fresh vegetables and juice, whole grains, seeds, nuts and a little fruits helps put the body into an alkaline environment. About 20% can be from cooked food including beans. Fresh vegetable juices provide live enzymes that are easily absorbed and reach down to cellular
levels within 15 minutes to nourish and enhance growth of healthy cell Enzymes.
e. Avoid coffee, tea, and chocolate, which have caffeine. Green tea is a better alternative and has cancer-fighting properties.
12. Meat protein is difficult to digest and requires a lot of digestive enzymes. Undigested meat remaining ! in the intestines become putrefied and leads to more toxic buildup.
13. Cancer cell walls have a tough protein covering. By refraining from or eating less meat it frees more enzymes to attack the protein walls of cancer cells and allows the body's killer cells to destroy the cancer cells.
14. Some supplements build up the immune system (IP6, Flor-ssence, Essiac, anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals, EFAs etc) to enable the body's own killer cells to destroy cancer cells. Other supplements (Maitake e.g.) are known to cause cancer cells apoptosis, that is, induce cancer cells to commit.
15. Cancer is a disease of the mind, body, and spirit. A proactive and positive spirit will help the cancer warrior be a survivor. Anger, unforgiveness and bitterness put the body into a stressful and acidic environment. Learn to have a loving and forgiving spirit. Learn to relax, enjoy and trust God for healing.
16. Cancer cells cannot thrive in an oxygenated environment. Exercising daily and deep breathing help to get more oxygen down to the cellular level.
Oxygen therapy is another means employed to destroy cancer cells.
17. Cancer can be reversed with nutrition, supplements and clinically proven complementary and alternative Therapies.
18. Cancer can be healed by divine intervention of God the Healer.
SUMMARY OF IMPORTANT INFO:
1. Sugar is a cancer feeder. Avoid sugar. Sugar substitutes like Equal, Spoonful, NutraSweet are made with Aspartame! , a chemical that is harmful to the body. A better natural alternative is Manuka honey in small
2. Milk causes the body to produce mucus. Cancer thrives on mucus. A better calcium alternative is unsweetened soya milk.
3. Green tea has anti-cance! r properties. It is a better substitute for coffee and tea, which have caffeine, bad for people with cancer.
4. Table salt has a chemical added to make it white in colour. Better alternative is Bragg's aminos or sea salt.
5. Meat like pork, beef, chicken contain livestock antibiotics, growth hormones, parasites, etc which are all harmful for people with cancer.
It is better to eat fish, or eat a little free-range chicken.
Meat protein is difficult to digest and requires a lot of digestive enzymes.
Undigested meat remaining in the intestines become putrefied and leads to more toxic build up.
6. Cancer cell walls have a tough protein covering. By refraining from or eating less meat it frees more enzymes to attack the protein walls of cancer cells and allows the body's killer cells ! to destroy the cancer cells.
7. Water - best to drink purified water, filtered or distilled, to avoid known toxins and heavy metals in tap water.
8. To obtain live enzymes for building healthy cells try and drink fresh vegetable juice (most vegetables including bean sprouts) and eat some raw vegetables 2 or 3 times a day. Enzymes are destroyed at temperatures of 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
|posted by Jax @ 10:51:00 PM