I swear, Lukas and Dilana are love but Dilana, what was up with that song, girl? Lukas! Haha! If it weren't you, I would have hated what you did. But since it was you and Ryan, I loved it! Haha!
Just have to add though. The rockers suck ass at basketball! The House Band rocks at rocking and at basketball! Yeah!
I have my favorites and I have my not-so favorites.
1. Lukas Rossi "Creep" - Omigod! His best performance so far! Lukas needed to redeem himself after the disaster that was Celebrity Skin during Week 5. And what a way to do that than with this performance! He rocked the house and earned his first encore! I have nothing but praises for this performance and for him. HE IS LOVE! LUKAS, YOU ARE LOVE!
2. Dilana "Won't Get Fooled Again" - Singing with Gilby Clarke on guitars, she managed to bring herself to the forefront, unmindful of who was playing behind her. I seriously loved it. And I love her.
3. Zayra Alvarez "All The Young Dudes" - I love to watch her perform, with the volume turned way down. With the gold skin and top hat, how can you not love this chick?
4. Toby Rand "Burnin' Down The House" - Toby is hot. Nuff said.
1. Jill Gioia "Mother, Mother" - She doesn't sing. She screams. I used to like her at first but she got tiring fast.
2. Josh Logan "Interstate Love Song" - He may be good but I don't like him.
3. Ryan Star "Paint It Black" - Be gone! Be gone! Please be gone!
Lukas rightfully gets the encore with Magni. Both deserve it, IMO. But so does Dilana. Dang.
Jill, Josh and Ryan in the bottom 3! Ryan in the bottom 3! Yihaa! But he gets to stay. :(
Jill and Josh both go though. I can't say I'm gonna miss them because I don't think I will.
The remaining 9 rockers are going to Vegas to Hard Rock Hotel to check out the stage Supernova will be performing at on New Year's Eve. I wonder if Zayra's next outfit will be Vegas-inspired. Hmmm...
I leave you with Lukas Rossi's amazing performance of Creep
Name: Jax Home: San Francisco, CA, United States About Me: See my complete profile
I am a freelance writer, editor and blogger.
I write from home and I write from the
coffee shop I manage. I am also a graduate
student at AAU, studying film.
I have never been more stressed in my life.
And I am loving it!
To know me and more about my writing services, drop me a line at
jtabergas [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Meanwhile, read some of my works here: