http://www.one.org
Jax Place
"For Our Feature Presentation"
Friday, January 30, 2004
Zodiacal Zephyr: Acrophonology
There's this site called Acrophonology which analyzes your name and tries to find the meaning hidden within the letters of your name.

This is what I got:

My first name:

You have a love of travel and adventure, and you enjoy sports. You also have a very strong sense of fair play and want justice. You have much enthusiasm with a driving attitude toward achievement in life. You are clever, inventive, imaginative and youthful. You enjoy socializing. You have a diplomatic flair to your nature. Equality and fairness are important to you. Your independence and freedom are important to you. You can handle details well. You have a methodical mind. You have a need to be up front. You must learn to give 'wise' service and not be a martyr.

My middle name:

You are an overly sensitive person, often falling into a savior-martyr role. You are very skeptical and have more than your share of bad luck. You have a need to be up front. You are a constructive thinker. You have a need for monetary security. You have a great deal of loyalty to those you love. You have much inner strength. You enjoy a challenge. You can take thought-directed actions. You have a need to be up front.

My last name:

You have much enthusiasm with a driving attitude toward achievement in life. There is a need to learn flexibility; a need to find your own identity. You can be quite inventive and quite curious. You have a lack of confidence in your mental abilities and do not like being forced into giving your opinion. You are a hard worker when you make up your mind to do a job. You have a need to be up front. You try to be prudent. You have good business acumen.

I have to say a lot of them are right on track. To check out yours, go here.
posted by Jax @ 8:43:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jax
Home: San Francisco, CA, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
I am a freelance writer, editor and blogger.
I write from home and I write from the
coffee shop I manage. I am also a graduate
student at AAU, studying film.
I have never been more stressed in my life.
And I am loving it!
To know me and more about my writing services, drop me a line at
jtabergas [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Meanwhile, read some of my works here:
  • HubPages
  • The Movie Space
  • Couch Tuber
  • Flick Rev
  • Good Life Review
  • 'Bout Books
  • Afterthoughts
  • Powered by FeedBurner

    Add to Google Reader or Homepage
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Previous Post
    Affiliates

    Barnes & Noble Recommends 120x90

    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER


    blog search directory
    Listed in LS Blogs


    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Pinoy-Blogs.com
    Pinoy Blog Directory
    Pinoy Hot Blogs
    Blog Flux Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.