| Friday, January 02, 2004
| The Year-Ender Survey
|The Year-Ender Survey from Loryces
1. What did you do in 2003 that you'd never done before?
I went scuba diving!
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't make resolutions. I just try to remind myself to be good and nice and happy all the time. And so far, it's working alright.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yup. Two of my best friends, last August 4 and December 21.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
My maternal grandmother's sister died last July but we're not really close.
5. What countries did you visit?
I didn't go out of the country but I went to different places in the Philippines this year. I went to Bohol, Cebu, Dumaguete, Boracay, Baguio, and Cavite. This year, I'm hoping to go to Hongkong, Singapore, Spain and the US.
6. What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003?
perseverance. I have the dedication but I lack the perseverance to act on this dedication.
7. What date from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
June 30, 2003. I'd rather not say.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Finding myself not through soul-searching, but through God.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Giving in to temptation
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Does dysmenorrhea count? Hehe.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My books and bags, of course. Oh and my Yonex Muscle Power 99 badminton racket.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My sister, for striving to fulfill her Catholic obligations.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Books. Without a doubt.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Nothing else but Lord of the Rings: Return of the King!
16. What song will always remind you of 2003?
Maksim's whole CD
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Yes.
ii. thinner or fatter? thinner ata
iii. richer or poorer? Poorer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Be more charitable.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Spent it with my family at Tagaytay.
22. Did you fall in love in 2003?
I fell in love with God all over again.
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
LOTR, yes. And Leadership by Rudy Giuliani.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Not what, who. Maksim!
28. What did you want and got?
My very own Todo Sobre Mi Madre DVD
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I spent my 23rd birthday with my sister, watching movies at the Powerplant Mall.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If I was more charitable. But otherwise, it was already good.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003?
Better. And same. I'm experimenting still. And I'm still not afraid to try something new.
34. What/Who kept you sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
GMA and Jose Pidal. FPJ running for President.
37. Who did you miss?
A lot of my friends.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Lots! Do I dare list all of them?
Sinta for her amazing thoughts.
Loryces with whom I share one of my passions with.
Aura for being a soul sister.
Orange for the confidence I needed.
Fran for being my chika sister!
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003:
Always trust in God.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Where is the love?
|posted by Jax @ 6:33:00 AM