http://www.one.org
Jax Place
"For Our Feature Presentation"
Wednesday, July 09, 2003
Blog Hopping
Went bloghopping awhile ago and this is what I found out

Alba has christened a lovely red possession, Bembol, and debated the "act of procreation" in class.

It's Mela's first day at work!

cha watched Rex Navarette's show a couple of nights ago and I'm inggit!

Jamee has her schedule for her first semester in college already.

Jorizza's folio is now online! check it out.

Abi misses bloghopping because she's been too busy with school.

Ping has a new story up!

Rick has new photos up in his blog.

Trisha is worried about getting older. She's turning 18 tomorrow. Don't forget to greet her! Wait! Is that why you're calling me ate? Why I oughta!

Jo has a new photo up. Is that buddy Christ up there?

Nicoffeine's family has left her home alone. What will she do at home? Find out when you go to her LJ. Hehehe.

Ganns is still fixing his new home, Superblessed.

took this test from Nicoffiene's LJ.

25 forever cool
My Inner Age

brought to you by Quizilla

Hmmm...25. When i'm only 22.

That can't be right.
posted by Jax @ 5:55:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jax
Home: San Francisco, CA, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
I am a freelance writer, editor and blogger.
I write from home and I write from the
coffee shop I manage. I am also a graduate
student at AAU, studying film.
I have never been more stressed in my life.
And I am loving it!
To know me and more about my writing services, drop me a line at
jtabergas [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Meanwhile, read some of my works here:
  • HubPages
  • The Movie Space
  • Couch Tuber
  • Flick Rev
  • Good Life Review
  • 'Bout Books
  • Afterthoughts
  • Powered by FeedBurner

    Add to Google Reader or Homepage
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Previous Post
    Affiliates

    Barnes & Noble Recommends 120x90

    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER


    blog search directory
    Listed in LS Blogs


    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Pinoy-Blogs.com
    Pinoy Blog Directory
    Pinoy Hot Blogs
    Blog Flux Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.