| Saturday, June 28, 2003
| 8 Seeds
|Have been feeling so down the past few days and I had no idea what triggered it and why I've been feeling so down. Take for example yesterday. I was walking by myself at Glorietta when I felt I was going to cry right then and there. I was able to stop myself and I went to my room agad. (I was checked in at Shangri-La Makati so it was a short walk.) When I got home this afternoon, I received the most amazing e-mail about what I've been feeling. It said that the reason people feel lonely at one point or another is because God wants us to talk to Him. And then I realized that I haven't talked to God nga in a long time. I'm so sorry, Lord.
I just discovered this fun game through the Living Room. It's called Are You Going To Heaven?. Check it out!
From blogger seeds:
What kinds of foods do you like to eat? Do you consider yourself a "healthy eater?" Why or why not?
I like eating all kinds of food but I always try to eat in moderation. I love to eat Mexican, Japanese and, of course, Filipino food. I'm not a very healthy eater. I try to watch what I eat but sometimes I do slip up.
Saturday-8: "Kid Stuff"
- What's the one memory of your childhood that makes you laugh everytime you look back?
Whenever I'm with my cousins. We always have a good time together. We don't get to hang out much together anymore so it's good that I have a lot of memories with them that I can look back at.
- Everyone had a favorite toy, pet, blanket, etc. What was your favorite thing as a kid?
My Barbie dolls and accessories.
- What was the most idiodic thing you did when you were a kid?
Most stupid? Hurting others accidentally and lying about it.
- Who was your best friend as a kid?
Rhona and Jessica
- Is there anything that you did when you were a kid that you still do to this day? For example, you might have a bad habit of biting your finger nails.
Watch cartoons? :)
- Who did you look up to as a kid?
Nope. Nope. Can't remember. Sorry.
- What was your favorite snack as a kid?
- What's your fondest memory as a kid?
Labels: life, surveys
|posted by Jax @ 1:46:00 AM