http://www.one.org
Jax Place
"For Our Feature Presentation"
Saturday, June 28, 2003
8 Seeds
Have been feeling so down the past few days and I had no idea what triggered it and why I've been feeling so down. Take for example yesterday. I was walking by myself at Glorietta when I felt I was going to cry right then and there. I was able to stop myself and I went to my room agad. (I was checked in at Shangri-La Makati so it was a short walk.) When I got home this afternoon, I received the most amazing e-mail about what I've been feeling. It said that the reason people feel lonely at one point or another is because God wants us to talk to Him. And then I realized that I haven't talked to God nga in a long time. I'm so sorry, Lord.

I just discovered this fun game through the Living Room. It's called Are You Going To Heaven?. Check it out!

From blogger seeds:

What kinds of foods do you like to eat? Do you consider yourself a "healthy eater?" Why or why not?
I like eating all kinds of food but I always try to eat in moderation. I love to eat Mexican, Japanese and, of course, Filipino food. I'm not a very healthy eater. I try to watch what I eat but sometimes I do slip up.

Saturday-8: "Kid Stuff"


  1. What's the one memory of your childhood that makes you laugh everytime you look back?


    Whenever I'm with my cousins. We always have a good time together. We don't get to hang out much together anymore so it's good that I have a lot of memories with them that I can look back at.


  2. Everyone had a favorite toy, pet, blanket, etc. What was your favorite thing as a kid?


    My Barbie dolls and accessories.


  3. What was the most idiodic thing you did when you were a kid?


    Most stupid? Hurting others accidentally and lying about it.


  4. Who was your best friend as a kid?


    Rhona and Jessica


  5. Is there anything that you did when you were a kid that you still do to this day? For example, you might have a bad habit of biting your finger nails.


    Watch cartoons? :)


  6. Who did you look up to as a kid?


    Nope. Nope. Can't remember. Sorry.


  7. What was your favorite snack as a kid?


    Tortillos.


  8. What's your fondest memory as a kid?


    Davao.

Labels: ,

posted by Jax @ 1:46:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jax
Home: San Francisco, CA, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
I am a freelance writer, editor and blogger.
I write from home and I write from the
coffee shop I manage. I am also a graduate
student at AAU, studying film.
I have never been more stressed in my life.
And I am loving it!
To know me and more about my writing services, drop me a line at
jtabergas [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Meanwhile, read some of my works here:
  • HubPages
  • The Movie Space
  • Couch Tuber
  • Flick Rev
  • Good Life Review
  • 'Bout Books
  • Afterthoughts
  • Powered by FeedBurner

    Add to Google Reader or Homepage
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Previous Post
    Affiliates

    Barnes & Noble Recommends 120x90

    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER


    blog search directory
    Listed in LS Blogs


    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Pinoy-Blogs.com
    Pinoy Blog Directory
    Pinoy Hot Blogs
    Blog Flux Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.