http://www.one.org
Jax Place
"For Our Feature Presentation"
Wednesday, April 16, 2003
Hay naku. I was at the gym yesterday and I was trying to call my sister if they were finished shopping so we could pick them up already. I called her on her mobile and it turns out she left it inside the car, which means I had her mobile phone! I was in a panic! I quickly finished my work-out, showered, dressed and went to Greenhills where she and my mom were. I tried calling my mom on her mobile but it was either turned off or she wasn't answering it. So I went down Greenhills and was prepared to look for them all over. I was just about to enter the mall when I heard someone calling my name. When I turned around, it was my sister. Thank goodness! Turns out they were eating inside Delifrance when they saw me looking for them. Haay....

I finally got my Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets DVD! I watched it last night with my sister and we were so relieved and happy that we have it already. We were growing tired of the first movie and we wanted to watch the new Harry Potter movie. Too bad the next one won't be released on video til probably 2005. That's still 2 years. Oh well, you can't have them all.
posted by Jax @ 8:12:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jax
Home: San Francisco, CA, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
I am a freelance writer, editor and blogger.
I write from home and I write from the
coffee shop I manage. I am also a graduate
student at AAU, studying film.
I have never been more stressed in my life.
And I am loving it!
To know me and more about my writing services, drop me a line at
jtabergas [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Meanwhile, read some of my works here:
  • HubPages
  • The Movie Space
  • Couch Tuber
  • Flick Rev
  • Good Life Review
  • 'Bout Books
  • Afterthoughts
  • Powered by FeedBurner

    Add to Google Reader or Homepage
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Previous Post
    Affiliates

    Barnes & Noble Recommends 120x90

    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER


    blog search directory
    Listed in LS Blogs


    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Pinoy-Blogs.com
    Pinoy Blog Directory
    Pinoy Hot Blogs
    Blog Flux Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.