http://www.one.org
Jax Place
"For Our Feature Presentation"
Monday, April 14, 2003
Went to the gym yesterday and saw the San Miguel team, including Danny Seigle! Omigoodness! He has got to be one of the greatest basketball players in the PBA now. Ang galing niya! Too bad he's gonna be out until August, I think. I also saw Olsen Racela and I remembered Tin automatically. Hehehe...

Went to dinner last night with Lyn, Liz and Allan. Grabe. Sobrang namiss ko sila. Sayang nga lang coz sandali lang kami nakapagsama talaga. We ate NYPD at the fifth level of The Podium. It was good naman dun. We had the NYPD's Finest Pizza which was yummy and Veggie Lasagna, which wasn't really my thang but it was ok na rin coz nabusog naman ako. And when we got the bill, migoodness! P395 lang! I might be eating there again.

Went to Ink & Stone to meet Lyn there and omigoodness! I wanted to buy all of the books there! But I can't. *sniff sniff* Went to Astroplus and saw all the great CDs that are out now. But I can't afford to buy them also. *sniff sniff* Babaw lang naman ako eh. It takes so little to make me happy. Oh well...I'll be able to buy them naman in the future eh.
posted by Jax @ 7:39:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jax
Home: San Francisco, CA, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
I am a freelance writer, editor and blogger.
I write from home and I write from the
coffee shop I manage. I am also a graduate
student at AAU, studying film.
I have never been more stressed in my life.
And I am loving it!
To know me and more about my writing services, drop me a line at
jtabergas [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Meanwhile, read some of my works here:
  • HubPages
  • The Movie Space
  • Couch Tuber
  • Flick Rev
  • Good Life Review
  • 'Bout Books
  • Afterthoughts
  • Powered by FeedBurner

    Add to Google Reader or Homepage
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Previous Post
    Affiliates

    Barnes & Noble Recommends 120x90

    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER


    blog search directory
    Listed in LS Blogs


    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Pinoy-Blogs.com
    Pinoy Blog Directory
    Pinoy Hot Blogs
    Blog Flux Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.