http://www.one.org
Jax Place
"For Our Feature Presentation"
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
My Favorite Canadian
Because July 1 is Canada's National Day, I felt inspired to dedicate this post to my favorite fictional Canadian character, Robin Scherbatsky or Robin Sparkles, in her teenage years. Here are Robin Sparkles two released videos during her teenage pop star years in Canada. Enjoy!

Let's Go To The Mall - the song that made her a hit



Sandcastles In The Sand - the follow-up song that eventually led to her downfall as Robin Sparkles



This was not written to offend or make fun of Canada and its citizens. It's simply an homage to one of my favorite fictional characters, who just happens to be a Canadian character.

Labels:

posted by Jax @ 2:52:00 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger Carmina said…

    omg robin sparkles!

    it baffles me why "sandcastles in the sand" was not as big a hit as "let's go to the mall". Sure, it may not be as fun as the latter, but it'so full of emotion! plus, tiffany's there! and alan thicke! and dawson!!

    i love it so.

     
  • At 10:48 PM, Blogger Jax said…

    People cannot appreciate true art, that's what happened! They did not recognize Robin Sparkles as they artist that she is, and only saw her as a "teenager going to the mall".

    Curses! What blasphemy!

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger Carmina said…

    that's okay, she's gonna rock their body anyway. She's gonna rock their body till Canada day!

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger Jax said…

    all this talk has made me love her so much more... let's go to the mall everybody!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jax
Home: San Francisco, CA, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
I am a freelance writer, editor and blogger.
I write from home and I write from the
coffee shop I manage. I am also a graduate
student at AAU, studying film.
I have never been more stressed in my life.
And I am loving it!
To know me and more about my writing services, drop me a line at
jtabergas [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Meanwhile, read some of my works here:
  • HubPages
  • The Movie Space
  • Couch Tuber
  • Flick Rev
  • Good Life Review
  • 'Bout Books
  • Afterthoughts
  • Powered by FeedBurner

    Add to Google Reader or Homepage
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Previous Post
    Affiliates

    Barnes & Noble Recommends 120x90

    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER


    blog search directory
    Listed in LS Blogs


    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Pinoy-Blogs.com
    Pinoy Blog Directory
    Pinoy Hot Blogs
    Blog Flux Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.