|Nostalgia Central lists down 40 Things That Only Happen In Movies.
Some of them include:
1. It is always possible to find a parking spot directly outside or opposite the building you are visiting.
2. If you decide to start dancing in the street, everyone you bump into will know all the steps.
3. Once applied, lipstick will never rub off. Even while scuba diving.
4. On a police stake-out, the action will only ever take place when food is being consumed and scalding hot coffees are perched precariously on the dashboard.
5. If you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involving martial arts, your opponents will wait patiently to attack you one by one by dancing around you in a threatening manner until you have defeated their predecessor.
Check out the others at Nostalgia Central.
Labels: movies, nostalgia central