http://www.one.org
Jax Place
"For Our Feature Presentation"
Friday, September 09, 2005
Ten Years Ago: I was 14 years old and was a high school freshman. I thought I knew a lot already at that time. But now I am old enough to know that I knew nothing back then.

Five years ago: I was a college sophomore, trying to experience almost everything that I can in college. I never sat still in college and was always immersed in something or another.

One year ago: I was immersed in training for Mocha Blends while trying to still stay sane.

Yesterday: I went to work, worked, laughed, talked, sold food and drinks while silently fighting the urge to catch a few winks. Okay. Fine. It wasn't a silent effort but I did try.

Five Snacks I Enjoy: V-Cut Potato Chips, Polvoron with Pinipig, Ensaymada, Ice Cream, Cakes

Five Songs I Know All the Words To: You Oughta Know (Alanis), I'll Be (Edwin McCain), Turn Me One (Norah Jones), Some Kind Of Wonderful (Joss Stone), These Are The Days (Jamie Cullum)

Five Things I Would Do with 100 Million Dollars: Buy lots of DVDs, Help out with the education problem in the Philippines, Buy lots of books, Buy lots to develop, Put in bank/investments

Five Places I Would Run Away To: London, San Francisco, Singapore, Paris, Tagaytay

Five Things I Would Never Wear: Size 5 shoes, corsets, stilettos, shirts with objectionable prints, hoop earrings

Five Favorite TV Shows: Friends, Lost, WWE, Coupling, The OC

Five bad habits: babbling, impulsive shopping, not thinking, doing just what I want, refusing to sleep when I really need to

Five biggest joys: coffee, seeing my nephews, seeing my friends, getting to travel, shopping

Five favorite toys: my cellphone, my PC, my beanie babies, can't think of any more

Five Fictional Characters I Would Date: Aragorn, any of Josh Hartnett's characters in his movies (hehe), Inman (Jude Law)

Tagging: Bundi, Cha, Mela, Buch, Trish. Actually, everyone answer this! And let me know so I can see your answers.

Labels:

posted by Jax @ 12:37:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jax
Home: San Francisco, CA, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
I am a freelance writer, editor and blogger.
I write from home and I write from the
coffee shop I manage. I am also a graduate
student at AAU, studying film.
I have never been more stressed in my life.
And I am loving it!
To know me and more about my writing services, drop me a line at
jtabergas [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Meanwhile, read some of my works here:
  • HubPages
  • The Movie Space
  • Couch Tuber
  • Flick Rev
  • Good Life Review
  • 'Bout Books
  • Afterthoughts
  • Powered by FeedBurner

    Add to Google Reader or Homepage
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Previous Post
    Affiliates

    Barnes & Noble Recommends 120x90

    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER


    blog search directory
    Listed in LS Blogs


    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Pinoy-Blogs.com
    Pinoy Blog Directory
    Pinoy Hot Blogs
    Blog Flux Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.