| Wednesday, April 07, 2004
|Got this from Cha:
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
...roar their heads off between five-thirty and six every...
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. What are you wearing?
5. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
some framed pictures, a framed birthday letter from two of my friends
6. Seen anything weird lately?
none than i can remember
7. Last movie you saw?
The Passion of the Christ
8. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
a lot of DVDs
9. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
make sure everybody gets to go and stay in school. education will be a must. people can't stop until they finished college.
10. George Bush: is he a power-crazy nutcase, or someone who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years?
i think he's too busy trying to look like a man who's always in control but actually fails to do that.
11. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Angela Bituin or probably named after my favorite celebrities like Keira Knightley or Reese Witherspoon.
12. [Same question for a boy]
I want to name his name to have George in it, probably George Emmanuel.
|posted by Jax @ 6:50:00 PM