|I have been going out everyday, all day since I arrived in San Francisco. It's amazing how there is never enough time to do all the things I want to do here. I will seriously never run out of things to do here.
But one thing I never forget to do in San Francisco is eat. There are just so many great restaurants here in the city. And the surprising thing is I haven't even been to 5% of the restaurants here!
These are just some of the good restaurants I've been to since I got here:
1. Tad's Steaks - good, inexpensive steak. Sure, you'll feel all the fat from the meat flowing through your blood stream. But you don't care. You just want to savor all that meat-y goodness!
2. Japantown - It's not a restaurant but a part of the city where Japanese food is as authentic as it comes. If you want the real deal, go to Japantown.
3. The Cheesecake Factory - Their cheesecakes are to die for. Nuff said.
4. Cafe Lombard - Hands down. Best Mushroom Burger in town.
5. Bangkok Noodles - It's very cramped but very good Thai food. If you don't mind waiting, then come here, eat Thai food. Or have it to go.
Coming soon, more San Francisco posts!
Labels: food, restaurant, san francisco