http://www.one.org
Jax Place
"For Our Feature Presentation"
Thursday, March 18, 2004
Layers
I'd like to pull a Shrek and peel all my layers

LAYER ONE

- Name: Jac
- Birthdate: 11/05/80
- Birthplace: Davao City. Philippines
- Current Location: QC, Philippines
- Eye Color: dark brown
- Hair Color: black
- Righty or Lefty: leftie
- Sun Sign: Scorpio? Is that it?

LAYER TWO

- Your heritage: 100% Filipino
- The shoes you wore today: rubbershoes then Birks
- Your hair: really short hair
- Your eyes: are very unclear
- Your weakness: green mango and bagoong
- Your fears: snakes
- Your perfect pizza: cheese pizza with mushrooms
- One thing you'd like to achieve: to be able to share God with everyone

LAYER THREE

- Your most overused phrase on IM: haha
- Your first waking thoughts: is it morning already?
- The first feature you notice in the opposite sex: smile
- Your best physical feature: my black hair
- Your bedtime: anytime between 11pm and 4am
- Your greatest fear: my loved ones dying because of me
- Your greatest accomplishment: rediscovering God
- Your most missed memory: high school

LAYER FOUR

- Pepsi or Coke: i don't drink soda
- McDonald's or Burger King: BK (Mushroom Swiss!)
- Single or group dates: group
- Adidas or Nike: Nike
- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea
- Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
- Cappuccino or coffee: coffee

LAYER FIVE

- Smoke: no
- Cuss: no
- Sing: every moment of the day
- Take a shower everyday: yes
- Have a crush(es): right now? yeah!
- Who are they: Jude Law and Billy Boyd!
- Do you think you've been in love: no
- Want to go to college: graduated from college almost 2 years ago. i want to go to grad school though
- Like high school: i loved it, especially my last two years in HS.
- Want to get married: yup. i want my own family, the bigger, the better!
- Believe in yourself: yes, i do.
- Type with your fingers on the right keys: no.
- Think you're attractive: no, not really. but i don't let that get me down.
- Think you're a health freak: no!
- Get along with your parents: yes
- Play an instrument: no

LAYER SIX: In the past month, did you...

- Drink alcohol: yes
- Smoke: no
- Do a drug: no
- Make Out: no
- Go on a date: no
- Eat an entire box of Oreos: no
- Eat sushi: yup!
- Been on stage: no
- Been dumped: no
- Gone skating: no
- Made homemade cookies: no
- Been in love: no
- Gone skinny dipping: no
- Dyed your hair: no
- Stolen anything: no

LAYER SEVEN: Have you ever...

- Played a game that required removal of clothing: no
- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: yes
- Been caught "doing something": no
- Been called a tease: no
- Gotten beaten up: no
- Shoplifted: no
- If so, did you get caught: no
- Changed who you were to fit in: yeah, back in my first years of HS i think

LAYER EIGHT

- Age you hope to be married: 28?
- Numbers and Names of Children: i want to have 12 children! (hehe. i just saw cheaper by the dozen) but seriously i want to have lots of kids. i don't have names yet. but on the top of my head, i want to name some of them george, cassandra, bituin, lualhati, william, bughaw
- Describe your Dream Wedding: i want it either at Caleruega in Batangas or the Shrine of Jesus in Manila with a Filipiniana-themed wedding.
- How do you want to die: with the people i love around me
- Where you want to go to college: went na. but i want to go to Europe for grad school
- What do you want to be when you grow up: a filmmaker, bookshop proprietor
- What country would you most like to visit: Spain, Vancouver, Sweden, Prague


LAYER NINE

- Number of boys I have kissed: 0
- Number of boyfriends you've had: 0
- Number of drugs taken illegally: 0
- Number of people I could trust with my life: a lot
- Number of CDs that I own: a 100 or so
- Number of piercings: 2, 1 on each ear
- Number of tattoos: 0
- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: i don't think it has
- Number of scars on my body: 1 or 2
- Number of things in my past that I regret: 1

posted by Jax @ 6:53:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jax
Home: San Francisco, CA, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
I am a freelance writer, editor and blogger.
I write from home and I write from the
coffee shop I manage. I am also a graduate
student at AAU, studying film.
I have never been more stressed in my life.
And I am loving it!
To know me and more about my writing services, drop me a line at
jtabergas [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Meanwhile, read some of my works here:
  • HubPages
  • The Movie Space
  • Couch Tuber
  • Flick Rev
  • Good Life Review
  • 'Bout Books
  • Afterthoughts
  • Powered by FeedBurner

    Add to Google Reader or Homepage
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Previous Post
    Affiliates

    Barnes & Noble Recommends 120x90

    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER


    blog search directory
    Listed in LS Blogs


    Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Pinoy-Blogs.com
    Pinoy Blog Directory
    Pinoy Hot Blogs
    Blog Flux Directory
    Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.